Chapter:1

Sasuke was okay with his life for the most part.
That is, until it got boring. He was 19 years old and nothing was happening, Sasuke was just about done with it.
He knew it would get better once he started his new role as a sensei, but that could be from a week, to a year away.
It didn't help that he had a problem with women following him.

Sasuke's POV
~~
Sighing again I ran a hand through my hair.
Do they ever stop?
Looking back, I saw about five girls already gathered behind me.
"Tch.."
Breaking out in a sprint, I run through the village trying to get away from them. But the farther I go, the more they gather.
Stopping to catch my breath, I hide in an alleyway.
Hearing the giggles and chatter of the girls, I shrink back into the shadows.
I watch as they pass the alleyway calling out my name.
Sighing in relief, I poke my head out to see if they're gone. When I see nothing, I quickly continue on my way to see the Hokage.
Knocking on the door, I hear a faint 'come in'.
Opening the door, I see Lady Tsunade.
"Hello Sasuke"
Bowing my head I reply, " Hello. You called?"
Looking up from her pile of work she clears her throat.
" Yes. I need you to go on a solo mission."
...."what?"
"I know, it's a lot to ask, but we knew you could do it, and it's important."
"Okay what is it?"
She hands me a paper," There's a demon attacking the rice village. We need you to dispose of it."
Quickly reading over the paper I sigh.
"Yeah I guess I can do that."
The damn people can't even take care of themselves. Tch.
Lady Tsunade lets out a small smile.
"Thank you Sasuke."
"No problem."
Walking out of the room I sigh again.
"Lets just hope they don't postpone my sensei-ship again." (Don't even know if that's a thing but it is now.)
Hurrying to my house, I grab the essential stuff I'll need. Grabbing a pack of clothes, food and water for the journey, and my weapons.
Once I'm done, I lock my house and head to the gates.
As I'm getting there, Kakashi, Sakura and Lee were getting back from a mission. A horrible team I would say, with Sakura's continuous yelling, Lee's googly eyes all the time, and Kakashi's constant showing off while reading his damn porn.
Sighing I wish I had been able to avoid this.
"SASUKE!!!!!!"
A shrill scream fills the air, and I sigh again.
Sakura come running with her arms out, when she goes to hug me, I move out of the way and continue walking as she falls to the ground.
Kakashi chuckles and holds his arm out.
Gripping his hand we do a handshake.
"Where you off too Sasugay?"
"Off on a mission Ol' Pervert."
We both chuckle and continue on our way.
Lee starts yelling nonsense, telling me to fight him.
"Don't have the time, nor a reason to. But if you really want to, wait til I get back to get your ass beat."
Smirking I walk out of the village.
It's gonna take a day or two to get there.
Looking around I take in the silence.
Finally some alone time.

Naruto's POV
~~
I ran through the forest towards the Rice Village.
Why was I heading there?
I could smell the demon.
It was my chance to prove to myself and my clan that I could be worth something.
My names Naruto Uzumaki, I'm 19 years old and I'm a nine tailed fox from the Fierce Red Clan. There are four clans. The Pitch Black Clan, the Striking Yellow Clan, the Blazing Orange Clan and mine, the Fierce Red Clan. Each clan has certain types of foxes, and I'm sure you can tell what.
Colors.
The clans are determined by the colors of their fur.
I'm the son of the Alpha in the Fierce Red Clan. Now that sounds great right? Ha guess again.
I was born an Omega. My father beats me for it, so I have long thick scars across my body. They look kinda cool though. He didn't want me, he wanted an Alpha to rule the clan when he came of age.
An omega is the lowest rank a nine tailed fox can be. Also, they have some odd traits. The omega is the one to get pregnant. But luckily, only with their soulmate so we can't be raped.
I hadn't found my mate yet, and I was guessing he was dead. My father did everything in his power to make me unhappy, it wouldn't surprise me if he killed my mate. Then again how would he be able to find my mate? Only we can smell each other...
So obviously I'm not attracted to girls. Since I'm the one to get pregnant, my mates gonna be a guy. It isn't someone in my clan though. They all have there mates, even the new borns know who's their mate already.
We can transform into human bodies too, but humans sometimes kill us, mistaking us as demons.
Though we kinda are...
Anyway, that's why I'm on my way to the Rice village. And because I'm feeling kinda drawn to it. I dunno why though.
Slowing down, I take a deep breath.
There it is.
I'll wait a day or two to attack, so I can get used to how it works. Hopefully no one gets in the way. That'd be bad if I killed someone. Though I totally could with all my awesome power.
Climbing a tree, I sit on a big branch.
This is nice. Though I could go for some ramen right about now...

Sasuke's POV
~~
Two days have past and I just arrived at the Rice Village. It's a beautiful village I must say. Heading towards town, I look for a hotel. Not being able to find one, I stop someone on the way.
"Hey where's the nearest hotel?"
He looks at me strangely, before asking, "Are you the ninja sent to help?"
I nod and his eyes widen.
"Yes, yes! There's one on the end of the street to the right, best one here."
I nod again and walk in the direction I was pointed.
Getting there, I get a room, and leave after putting my stuff in the room.
Heading out to find the demon, I ask around to find where it has been terrorizing.
Around the fields huh? So by the edge of the forest... makes sense.
Making my way (downtown) to the fields, I sharpen my blades. As I'm looking down at my blades, I start to hear people talking, so I look up.
Seeing I'm just in front of the fields, I hold my knifes skillfully in my hands. Calmly walking throughout the rows to of crops, I hear people whispering. After a while I get fed up with the whispering and turn to a old man.
"Hey! Why is everyone whispering?"
I yell and he flinches in fear. His eyes widen and he puts his finger to his month as to silence me.
"Seriously, what the hell is with all the secrecy?"
Before he can reply I feel hot breath on my back, and something wet splash against my neck.
Turning around, I come face to face with the demon.
"Oh. That's why."
Jumping out of the way, I barely avoid getting clawed. It roars and gives chase.
Damn it's fast.
Barely jumping fast enough to avoid its attacks, I wear out quickly. Breathing hard, I don't jump high enough, and it's paw clips my legs making me fall. With a yelp, I hit my head on the ground and groan.
Fuck
It growls in my face, drool dropping on my face. Scowling in disgust, I reach out for my blade I dropped, but before I can get to it, I have to roll out of the way to avoid getting my face bitten off. Unfortunately I rolled farther away from my blade and can't reach it.
Guess I'll have to use my fists.
Rolling backwards onto my feet, I run towards the demon. Leaping over its head and onto his back, I grab onto it's horns. It immediately roars and starts shaking it's head to get me off.
God dammit!
I go flying off his head and am slammed against the grounds, crushing some crops.
Not being able to get up, I look dead into the demons eyes and he runs towards me. His paw lifts up and I start to close my eyes as it comes down.
But out of the corner of my eyes, I see a red-orange blur coming at us. My eyes widen.
Is that what I think it is..?
The blur rushes forward and leaps giving me a good view of it.
It's a beautiful nine tailed fox. It's fur is red at the front, and fades to orange at its tail.
It looks so majestic...
It's eyes are a beautiful sea blue, and when I start to get a good look at them, they change to a deep blood red.
It paws the demon, and bares it teeth. The circle each other, growling and hair standing on edge.
The demon rushes towards me and the fox claws its face.
It's defending me....?
They get into a fight, and I can't do anything but watch.
Why do I want to touch it...?
After what seems like forever, the beautiful nine-tailed fox manages to bite it's neck and scare it off. It growls, and starts to follow, but stops when he sees me. It turns to me, and slowly walks over to me. My eyes widen and I start to get up to run before I become it's dinner.
Before I can get up, it pounces and pins me down.
Yelling out I look at it and gasp. It's eyes are back to a shimmering blue, and I can't seem to look away. It leans in and smells me before making a sound. It licks me, and for some reason I'm not disgusted by the drool unlike with the demon. I reach my hand out to pet it when it snaps it's head up and stares into the forest before running off.
"Wait!" I yell and get to my feet. But it's already gone. Sighing I stand for a minute before I'm surrounded by the people of the Rice Village.
They all thank me and tears are in there eyes. But I barely even hear them with the fox on my mind.
Walking back to my hotel after the mob leaves, I plop onto the bed. Looking at the ceiling, I confuse myself.
Why can't I get it out of my head?
I think about it until my eyes can't stay open anymore. Then I dream about the fox.
And when I wake up the next morning, I'm a mess. Why?
I just had a wet dream about a fox.