Chapter 4

Please enjoy this chapter🖤
~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's POV
~~
I was walking to my room when I heard Naruto giggle and turn on the stereo. Poking my head in, I saw him slowly swinging his hips, hands in his hair, and a beautiful voice coming from his mouth.
My breath hitches and my pants get tights. I'm stunned and can't look away. I can barely stop myself from running over there, throwing him on the bed and taking him here and now.
When he finishes the song, I lose control.
"You have a sexy voice~"
He jumps around and blushes when he sees me watching.
"T-thanks.."
Smirking, I cross the room, and push him against the wall as another song starts.
"S-Sasuke..?! W-what are you d-doing?"
Suddenly aware of what I was doing, I stopped and chuckled.
"Just wanted to see your reaction. Your reactions are always great."
He scowls, "Baka." He looks outside to see that the sun is setting and pushes me out of the room. "I gotta change."
Nodding I shut the door behind me, and head to my own room to change. Changing into black sweats, and a gray shirt, I hear Naruto turn his music off. Looking out I see his light go off.
Sighing I lay on my bed and turn the TV on.
As Blue Exorcist plays in the background I lean my head back on my pillow.
Why did I do that? I couldn't like Naruto, he's just a good friend. I still can't believe he's a nine tailed fox. He does smell really good though. I wonder why that is...
Dozing off, I turn the TV off and fall asleep, dreaming of Naruto.

Naruto's POV
~~
Sasuke pushed me against the wall and I was shocked. I was actually hoping he'd do something too, but he pulled away and made a joke. Baka. After I pushed him out, I sat on my bed and took a deep breath to calm myself. Leaning my head against the wall, I sigh. Why do I feel like this? Do I...? No. Maybe..
*Sigh*
Getting up, I grab the pair of pj's he gave me and slip them on, smelling them.
Turning off my music, I turn the lights off and lay down in the bed.
I hear Sasuke's door open, close, and then his TV turn on.
I stare at the ceiling, and think.
I know I like guys, but I never expected to like him. Or even someone like him. It's like clan rules that you can only like other Nine-Tailed Foxes. But I guess you like who you like, right?
Of course he'd never like me back though. He has all the girls waiting on hand to be with him. He probably has guys waiting too. I'm just someone he met in the woods, and brought back to his village. And let me use his house. And paid for my food. And offered to get me customized clothes.
Those actually sound a lot like something a lover would do...
No. No, no. Stop you're only gonna hurt yourself.
I need something to distract me..
Hm.
Say my father would totally beat me for liking a human.
*Gasp*
Remembering about my father I sit up quickly, and a sharp pain comes to my head. How did I forget something like that?
Turning my light on, I fling my shirt off, and look at my new scars in the mirror. They are mostly still a pink-purple color since it's only been like a day, but some of the smaller ones are white.
Nine tailed foxes heal quickly btw.
Sighing I lay back in bed, not bothering to put my shirt back on. I'll talk to Lady Tsunade tomorrow, see what I need to do to become a ninja or whatever. I need a job.

No one's POV
~~
The next morning Naruto left to see Lady Tsunade before Sasuke woke up. Naruto got there, and started training with some of the other ninjas. He mostly trained with Kakashi and Iruka, so he got to know them pretty well. Sasuke woke up and when he found Naruto gone, he couldn't help but worry. Had he scared him off? Had Naruto decided he didn't want to be here? The whole day he wandered around trying to find Naruto, but was unable to due to having to run away from the mobs pf fan girls.
Naruto did return every once and a while to say hey, to get some food and to sleep at night, so Sasuke knew he was okay. Sasuke seemed to just accept that Naruto didn't like him. Sasuke also realized that he had fallen for the nine-tailed fox. He didn't know what it was that he liked so much about him, he just wanted it by his side all the time.
So to distract himself, he threw himself into harsh training and often ended up coming home at night with various injuries. He wished Naruto would just acknowledge him is some way, but they always seemed too busy to talk when Naruto started his training, and he started his new job as a sensei. Sakura seemed all too happy about the new arrangement, constantly beating Naruto up, physically and with words. She continued to follow Sasuke around, and he was at the point of pretending he had someone.
Neither knew what was coming, and what might just tear them apart.
Neither were prepared for it either.

~~~
Sorry it's shorter then the other chapters, I really tried to make it longer but I didn't really have anything to add to the chapter. I'll update soon, love you all!🖤🖤