Chapter 3

Brennan's POV   *i probably won't do him often*

"Hey Brennan, miss me?"

I turned to see Sierra Rodriguez walking towards me. She always tried to get me to date her, but I never even liked her. She went as far as trying to spread rumors that we were dating because she loved me so much. Sierra came up to the side of my desk and started to twirl her hair with her fingers. "Good summer?" she asked me in a flirtatious voice. When she noticed Annie sitting next to me, a look of disgust came on her face and she stopped playing with her hair. "Who's she?" Sierra asked rudely. 

"Rodriguez!" they teacher shouted at her, "Take your seat please! Vacation is over!" Sierra rolled her eyes and walked to the back of the classroom where the only empty seat was. 

Annie's POV

That girl that talked to Brennan bothered me from the moment I saw her, and continued too the rest of the day. But besides her, I feel like the first day of school went pretty well! I managed to get Katie's snapchat, instagram, and number during lunch, so now I actually have somebody to talk to! I decided to text her about something I saw at school.

A- hey, do you know what the whole deal with the back to school dance is about?

K- oh yeah, its a pretty big part of the whole year

A- oh alright cool

K- why, you wanna go with BRENNAN?

A- no! why would i

K- because you love him.

I rolled my eyes. I don't like Brennan.. I think. 

snapchat from katie96

I swiped down on the notification to view the snap. I opened it to find a video of Brennan.

"Hey Brennan, are going to take anybody to the dance?" Katie asked.

"I don't know, maybe I'm thinking of someone." Brennan said nervously.

"Who, Annie? Because I know you like her."

"Maybe, I'm not sure yet." Brennan then looked up and saw Katie recording. "KATIE!" he screamed at her, "YOU BETTER NOT SEND THAT TO HER!"

snapchat from brennan1103

I opened it to find a picture of Brennan with the dog filter and the caption 'sorry, katie's annoying'. I took a selfie, added 'how did you get my snap', and sent it to him. He said that he found it on Katie's phone, and I just didn't respond.

I feel like I do like Brennan.

--

don't forget to vote <3