Mini Chapter

I helped Zack out of the car as he clung to me. I put my arms around his waist to support him. I rested his arm on my shoulder as he limped in to his house. I sat him on the couch as his mom brought in the bags.

"Thank you so much May." Zack's mom said hugging me. I hugged back.

"Oh. It was nothing." I said. I walked over to Zack and sat next to him. His mom went to the kitchen to get lunch. I rested next to him.

"Is the offer still open to be mine again?" He asked looking at me. I looked up and smiled.

"When did it close?" I asked pressing my lips to his. He grinned against me as he kissed me back. I pulled away and cuddled up against him. He put his hand around my waist, inching his way down to my butt. I hit his hand. "Not there." I said sternly. He chuckled as he placed his hand back on my waist.

"Here sweetie. Your favorite." His mom said handing him a plate with pasta on it.

"Thanks mom." He said taking the plate.

"Lady and the tramp?" I begged.

"Why not?" He shrugged. He lifted a piece of paste and placed it in his mouth. I did the same with the other end. We slowly inched forward until our lips touched. I smiled as he continued to kiss me.

  After a little while, I head home. When I arrive, I go to my room.

  "Need to pack. College is in one week." I say to myself. I begin packing my clothes. Then my books, then anything else I would need in college. I pull my bags to my closet, where I would store them until I go off with Zack.  I lay on my bed and sigh.

  College. Man. Felt like only yesterday I was going to second grade. Now, college. Wow.

  A.N. Okay. So not a chapter. Really didn't know what to write. The LAST chapter is coming out... well... idk. Sometime this month I hope. It'll be amazing!!! The end of the life books!! Unless y'all want one more!!! I was thinking, maybe from May and Zack's kids view?? If y'all have an idea, tell me!! K, bye!!!