Ending Epilouge

"Mommy!! It hurts!!" Zoey yelped as I yanked at her brown locks.

"Sorry baby. I'm almost done." I cooed.

"LUKUS!! Get back here!!" Zack screamed chasing our two year old down the hall. I turned to face Jax when I heard him cry. When I saw him face first on the floor, I ran to him.

"ZACK!! You were supposed to be watching the boys!" I screamed as I cradled Jax.

"Sorry hun. Lukus took my phone while I was on a call with an employee." Zack said re-entering with Lukus on his hip. I got up and kissed my husband on the cheek as I went back to Zoey.

Zack and I have been married for five years. We have three kids, a four year old daughter, Zoey, and twin boys that are two, Jax and Lukus. I went to college and got a masters in medicine and Zack got a bachelors in law school. After college, Zack proposed and we got married. We moved down to Texas after that and live here along with Carlie and her husband, Emerson. They have two kids, Baley, their oldest is four and a three year old, Max. I work as a doctor at a nearby hospital and Zack is a Lawyer. My dad recently passed away from lung cancer, and my mom is back in Seattle.

"Zoey, go get your bag and your book. It's time for school." Zoey jumped up and ran to her room. "Boys, come get your lunches." I said holding up two dinosaur lunch boxes. It was Zoey's first day at pre-K and the boys first day at day care.

"Mayflower, aren't you meeting up with Carlie later?" Zack asked walking in placing his hand on my waist.

"Yeah. But we need to get the crazy kids to school first." I said turning him around. Jax was on top of Lukus, pulling at his blonde hair. I didn't know where the twins got it from, my only guess could be my parents. Zack ran over pulling on Jax. He lifted him in the air and scolded him. I giggled as Zoey came in.

"Daddy, where is my lunch?" She asked tugging on Zack's shirt. He put Jax on his hip and took her hand.

"Right in here." He said opening the fridge.

"Okay! I need three little Coles to line up!" I yelled walking to the door. My three children ran up to the door. "Okay. Jax and Lukus. Lunch? Check! Zoey, bag, book, and lunch?"

"CHECK!" Zoey yelled at the top of her lungs. Zack and I laughed.

"Looks like we're good to go." Zack said opening the door taking the kids out to the car. I grabbed the car keys and followed. As Zack buckled up all three kids, I started the car. Zack slid in and sighed. When we got to Zoey's school I got out and unbuckled her. Zack got the twins and we headed in. When we walked in, Zoey ran right to Baley and hugged her. I walked up and hugged Carlie.

"How's it going?" She asked. I smiled.

"Good. Just a tiring morning." I said. She grinned as Emerson walked up and put his arm on her shoulder. I waved.

"Hey Emerson." I said. He smiled.

"Hey May." Zack came up with the twins and Carlie's son, Max.

"There you thre- four? Since when did we have triplets?" I asked smiling as I picked up Max and gave him a big hug. "Hey Max." I said. He smiled a big smile and hugged me back. "Still up for lunch?" I asked Carlie, handing her her son back.

"Yup." She said. The two girls ran up to us.

"Mommy!" They said simultaneously. "We have the same class!"

"Really?" Carlie asked. I went over and checked the list.

  "Well, sure enough." I said taking Zoey's hand. We headed to the class where we dropped her off. Zack and I both kissed her on her head before leaving.

"Next stop. Day care." I said starting the car.

A.N. OMG!! It's done.:(:( But, I really enjoyed writing these books. How did y'all enjoy them? Should I do another one? Maybe from Zoey's POV? Or maybe Jax or Lukus? I think it would be fun to do a boys POV. Any way, thanks so much for reading. I spent so many hours typing this and I know there are some mistakes, but oh well. This may be the last of Maya, Zack, and Carlie!! Oh! One more thing!! Did y'all see the part where Emerson and Carlie getting married coming?? Well, thanks for reading.

Until next time wattpadians!!