Brain Switch

"Shego! I need you!" Yelled Drakken from the lair. Shego rolled her eyes and opened her bedroom door so she could walk down the stairs and into the lair. 

"What?" She asked frustrated. 

"Can you hand me the lighter? If I let go of this it has a slight probability of exploding." Drakken had his head and arms inside a metal door into a purple machine with two seats and two cranial caps. He was holding two wires together with one hand while one was outstretched for the lighter. Shego looked to the lair's counter and handed him a blue colored lighter. He melted the rubber on each wire so they would stick together. Drakken crawled back out and Shego noticed a few burns on his face. 

"Get burned?" He looked sideways at her.

"Once or twice." Shego pointed at his numerous burns.

"Or maybe six." She said smirking. 

"Just go get an ice pack." Drakken said waving her off. Shego walked through the kitchen door and to the refrigerator where she opened the freezer to grab a blue ice pack. She walked back and handed it to him.

"Is everything you own blue?" She asked.

"It's a good color." He grabbed the pack and applied it to all of his burns. 

"What are you doing anyway?" She questioned.

"I've just been perfecting my brain switch machine."

"I thought you already did that."

"Yes, well, it would've worked before, so I'm trying again."

"Run out of ideas?"

"No!" He said defensively. Just then Ron Stoppable dropped down tangled in a grappling hook rope. He dangled between them.

"Heh. Just pretend I'm not here." He said laughing nervously. 

"Kim Possible's here!" Drakken exclaimed just as Kim dropped down and into a fighting pose.

"No-duh." She replied and kicked Drakken into the machine. She quickly grabbed Shego and flung her to hit the machine beside Drakken. Unbeknownst to them, this caused the two wires to loosen...