From Shego to Drakken

"Okay, so we have to steal the battery thingamajigger, a few more cable wires, and a mind chip?" Asked Shego.

"Straight from Henchco. Their the only ones with a mind chip." Answered Drakken.

Shego sighed. 

"I have a headache. I'm going to lay down for a while." She left the living room and entered the lair. The entire floor was blackened by the explosion. The steps were still intact and hers and Drakkens rooms were untouched at the top of the metal steps. She pushed open her door and flopped on the bed. This was exhausting just to think about. She laid there for a few minutes feeling so tired. Then she stood up and walked into her own private bathroom. She kept her eyes closed as she walked in and stood at the bathroom counter.

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at Drakkens face staring back at her. It was still too weird. It was like she was controlling Drakken. But it was her. She widened her eyes and his wide eyes looked back at her with his uni brow arched to create a surprised expression. Shego raised a hand and wiggled her fingers. She never noticed how weird his hands were. They were so tiny and pointy. She brushed back her hair, and Drakkens spiky hair sprang back. 

It must be so hard for him to try and comb back his hair. She thought in her mind. Shego put a hand back and felt the ponytail. His hair was smooth. 

So that's why my shampoo's been running out. She thought as she felt his smooth ponytail. As she was about to walk out when one of Drakkens shoulders banged against the doorway. "Ow!" She exclaimed. Man he had it tough, with these shoulders of his. This was way too weird for her. She now was a broad shouldered, spiky haired, tiny handed, blue skinned, man. Shego sat back down on her bed, closed her eyes, and put her face in her hands. She only hoped she would be back in her own body soon. And all of a sudden she was craving blueberry pie...