Henchco

Drakken grabbed his drone bot, which hadn't been used since he had tried to steal Kim Possible's DNA, but had grabbed Bonnie's. "Gah. Your fingers are too long for my control stick."

Shego grabbed it from him and started to navigate it. "Pull up the map on the screen." She told Drakken who did as he was told. As Drakken bent over the keyboard on his large lair screen, Shego's hair fell in his face. 

"How do you stand having all this hair?!" He said annoyed as he tossed the hair onto his back. 

Shego smirked, making Drakken look kind of creepy.

"Stoop that." Drakken said to Shego, who was still smirking. 

Shego navigated the drone bot to one of Henchco's entrances to the ventilation shaft, and opened it to allow the bot to get inside. "I'm in." She turned to go down the shaft that led to the room where the mind chip was held and  unscrewed the ventilation opening, allowing the bot's extendable arm to reach through. "Activate the vision." She ordered Drakken.

"Am I always this demanding?" He grumbled to himself. He activated the vision on the bot, so Shego could see all of the lasers. 

"Wow. That... Is a lot of lasers."  She said as she raised Drakkens uni brow, and his eyes went a little wider. She was able to find a way through the lasers, and activated the extendable arm. Slowly, she guided the arm through the lasers and to the chip that was held on a stand. Just then a crash sounded and Kim Possible was at the doorway.