7

"jimin!! stay with jungkook right here! i'm going to the restroom!" taehyung shouted and ran right away. jimin sighed a little and leaned against the locker nearby. as usual, he put both of his hands to his pocket on his jacket and just stood there without saying a word. jungkook watched him carefully from the head to toe. jimin somehow looked very cold but cool. he rarely smiled but when he did, it'll make anyone who saw it, their heart will be fluttered. jimin caught the younger boy staring at him so he took a glance and jungkook looked away shyly. "what's wrong?" jimin asked shortly, "nothing..." jungkook answered.

the corner of jimin's lips were pulled up and formed a smile, seeing the younger boy beside him was looking down with his ears turned red, which was unusual. he slowly walked towards jungkook and stand in front of him. jimin bent his body a little to see jungkook's face and it startled jungkook who was focusing on his feet. "what are you looking at? why don't we just talk?" jimin raised one of his eye brow while eyeing the boy in front of him. jungkook slowly looking up and jimin was staring directly to his eyes. he heard a thump but he wasn't sure where the sound came from. jimin straightened his body and still smiling, "you looked cute when you're nervous, but i actually have no idea why you're like this. i'm just asking for a conversation" jimin took one of his hand out from the pocket  to ran his fingers through the wisp of his hair to the back. he let his bangs fall together but his forehead was shown more than before. jungkook noticed that jimin was wearing eyeliner that looked really good on him. "you're back at it again. oh hey, taehyung is back" jimin turned to the right and approached taehyung who was struggling to fix his belt. jungkook shook off his thoughts and followed jimin from the back. "what are you guys doing just now? and jungkook, why are your ears red?" taehyung frowned, but even so, his hands were still busy fixing his belt, "n-no, it's nothing. we're just waiting for you. are you done yet?" jungkook stuttered. he's not sure himself why he's stuttering. he hoped that he didn't look obvious. taehyung stared for a while and suddenly smiled a little to jungkook, "yes i have. let's go to the cafeteria. remember my treat?" taehyung put his arm around jungkook's shoulder. jimin widened his eyes in confusion, "what treat? kim taehyung. you better explain this to me. why don't you offer it to me too? come on" jimin looked so upset. taehyung smirked, "you didn't let me copy your math homework, so no treat" taehyung sticked out his tongue out to jimin and walked away with jungkook, "kim taehyung! what the hell?!"

___

jimin was walking in the hallway when suddenly a person grabbed his shoulder, making him almost stumble but gladly he could maintain his balance. jimin looked to the back and was about to swore but quickly shut his mouth when he saw the person. he was completely out of words. he tried to escape but that person was holding onto him too tight on the arm. "let me go! get lost!" he tried to shake off but the grip was just too strong for him. "Jiminie, i still need to talk to you...please, just give the chance, will you?" the person begged with his husky voice. jimin turned around facing the boy almost the same height as him, "what chance are you asking for? isn't it already enough? please just go." jimin commanded as he started taking a few steps back. the boy just wouldn't listen to him and getting closer and closer. he suddenly pulled jimin quickly and hugged him tightly. jimin's head was rested on the person's shoulder. he was so surprised. "min yoongi! just let me go! get lost!" jimin pushed the boy named yoongi really hard and ran away.

he felt tears running down his cheeks. he really missed the warmth but he knew he will never deserve that.

_________________