19

jungkook felt his steps were too heavy. he frowned worriedly and he sighed repeatedly. he wanted to talk to taehyung, after that day...

the roses he picked up from the ground later that day, he put the bouquet next to his window, staring at them every night. he did not open the small box or it'll hurt him more. his eyes were red, almost every students walked passing him asked whether something had happened or he barely had enough sleep. he shook his head to them, because the answer was so hurtful.

he walked towards his locker to take out some books. but as if something had choked him, his steps automatically stopped and he felt burning sensation on his chest. he wanted to call his name, but it was too hard to even mutter it.
taehyung looked at his direction, with no smile at all. he stood there for a while before he finally proceed his way to his class. jungkook immediately ran after him and grabbed his arm. taehyung frowned at him and it was probably the most hurting stare he ever got. "i need to go to class." taehyung tried to free his hand but jungkook held it tighter.

"hyung..."

"how's jimin? he's a good person, right?" Taehyung said suddenly.

that question left jungkook puzzled. all that he felt was sadness and pain. he wanted to cry in front of the person he had loved, but he thought it'll be so embarassing.
"i'm sorry but i'm late. i need to go." taehyung quickly walked away, leaving jungkook alone without being given a chance to speak.

he missed taehyung.
he needed taehyung.

he couldn't think if taehyung would neglect him forever...

he loved him.