15

taehyung excitedly ran to the rooftop, the first place he met jungkook for the first time. he had one small box on his right hand and a rose on the left. you know what that means?

taehyung admitted, he liked jungkook. just like what jimin said before, taehyung might like jungkook more than a friend and now he admit it and he should waste no time.

the phone in his jacket pocket buzzed. he set the small box on an old bench and get his phone out. a short message showed on his phone screen from jungkook that made him smile, "i'm on my way,".

he put back his phone. he was looking at the flower bouquet and mesmerized by it. he picked the flowers himself, and bought them with his weekly allowance. he wished today will never be forgotten. he's so happy that he met jungkook, even though it was by accident, but he never thought it'll led him to this day. even though he's happy, he's also very nervous. will it be easy to say all the words he had been arranging since last night?

he waited and waited, and jungkook still didn't show himself up. he began to feel anxious but still decided to trust jungkook. or would it be like the last time? that he was the one who found jungkook fell at the stairs on thw way here? he waited for a few more minutes, and still had no sign that jungkook would come.

he took a deep breath as he gently took the box that had been on the old bench. he walked towards the door and opened it. he walked down the stairs and for once after a few steps, he took a peek from the middle of the stair ways, hoping that jungkook might showed up running upstairs.

he almost reached halfway to the exit door and automatically stopped his pace. the grip on the flower bouquet tightening before it finally slipped from his hand. he did not feel the existence of the small box on the right hand he had been holding either. that moment, the first time he felt so dead in his entire life. he wasn't sure where he should go if he ran back upstairs.

he neglected everything and kept running, not minding how many times his name being called, this day would never be forgotten as he expected. the day he got betrayed.

a few moments ago...

jungkook ran hastily towards the entrance door. he was going to the restroom before so he was a bit late. there were crowds in the hallway because of a pointless bulletin board. he ran through the crowds and eventually made it to here. the next thing he should face are the stairs all the way up there. he started his steps slowly and made almost halfway there to the top. he stoppes because he saw a familiar person standing there, and it's no other than jimin.

jungkook smiled at him but jimin did not smile back. jungkook almost frowned but jimin abruptly pulled him and pinned him against the wall, "w-what are you doing...?" jungkook asked nervously.

jimin did not answer and continuously stared at the younger boy's eyes that were now shaking.

"jungkook, let me ask you..." jimin said suddenly. jungkook gulped and was waiting for the older boy's next word.

"if i say i like you, what will you do?"

jungkook froze at his spot. he didn't know what to give as an answer but he tried to at least say a word, "i don't know..."

jimin sighed, "and yes... i like you," he moved his face closer to jungkook, their lips touched. jimin closed his eyes so as jungkook as they kissed. jimin pulled jungkook by the crook of his neck, deepened the kiss. jungkook wanted to pull away but jimin was stronger than him. he tried to push jimin but couldn't. he heard banging sound from the stairs and stopped after a few more. he heard as if a sack was being dropped, at the same time as a box was being dropped as well. jimin stopped and pulled away then he looked back. taehyung was there, standing with his mouth opened slightly. jungkook's eyes wide open, and he also wasn't sure if he saw tears on taehyung's eyes.

"hyung..." jungkook called. taehyung just smiled and ran away immediately.

"hyung! where are you going? hyung!!" jungkook kept calling his name but taehyung didn't look back.