22

taehyung opened his eyes and suddenly felt dizzy. like his head was overlapped by something really heavy. he somehow could not move his hand and found that his right wrist was bandaged.

he didn't sure what had happened, but when he tried to get up, he finally noticed someone was sitting beside him on a chair.

his vision was still blurry and slowly came into focus. he held the person whoever-it-was hand just to make sure he's sitting straight and not fall from the bed.

"hyung, are you okay...?" a familiar voice spoke to him. the person even held his hand so tight and noticed the person's voice was shaky.

"jungkook?" taehyung said as soon as he clearly saw the person. he tried to let go of his hand but jungkook refuse to let him. "hyung, i need to say something!"

"why are you even here? jimin is supposed to be here with you."

"please, i need to tell you..."

taehyung just shut his mouth. he felt like it is pointless to talk more when he already faced the truth that jungkook is already someone else's.

"you misunderstand everything...i tried to contact you, but you blocked my number. i'm so scared and i guess that fear is true..."

he was panting, trying to not cry but he failed, "the fear that i will never be able to be with you again..."

jungkook broke into tears, leaving taehyung totally speechless. jungkook wiped his tears himself. "i...i don't know what to say, but...i've liked you since the beginning, but i don't have enough courage to say it to you that you might hate me if i do. everything you saw that day, i wanted to explain it... i don't like jimin hyung the way you think..."

jungkook took one deep breath, "it's only you in my mind, and it makes me scared...that we are never be able to be together again..."

those last words, taehyung realized he should not have hate jungkook. it's not his fault, but he guess it's not jimin's fault either. it's just he was being so careless about everything.

taehyung pulled jungkook into his hug. he hugged jungkook warmly and kissed his temple. this time, he wiped the tears for jungkook. taehyung cupped jungkook's face and now they were on eye level. "is that the truth..? the things you just said..."

jungkook nodded and looked down, "what else is there to say...? i liked you so much that i'd spent every day thinking about how i will say it to you and now i just did..." jungkook said quietly.

taehyung nodded in understandment, "but, jungkookie..." he sighed, "i don't think i like you..." taehyung let go both of his hands that were pressed on jungkook's cheeks.

"hyung...iㅡ" jungkook stuttered, "i know you're angry...i justㅡ"

"but i love you." taehyung said quickly. he ran his left hand to the back of jungkook's neck and pulled him closer, "i really do, and it kills me...i thought i couldn't erase that scene from my head, and now...i think i can..." taehyung leaned closer and closer, slowly closing his eyes until his lips pressed to jungkook's. the younger boy closed his eyes and brought his hands to taehyung's chest, to the shoulders and slowly circling his arms around the neck.

they broke the kiss to catch out breath. they were panting, and smiling. taehyung pulled jungkook closer one more time and pressed their forehead together. taehyung just playfully kissed jungkook's nose and smiled. "i don't think i ever felt this happy before" taehyung said.

the younger nodded before he said, "same with me..." then he hugged taehyung tightly and snuggled his head on the crook of the older boy's neck.

___

jimin was sat alone on a bench at the basketball court. he stared blankly to his shoes, sighing occasionally. he thought his shoes looked ugly and he realized how dirty it was until now. the school's almost empty and he waited longer for it to became completely empty. the 'scenes' replayed in his head and aching his heart even more. one scene where yoongi was seen to be kissing hoseok at the lockers, and one scene from this morning, where jungkook and taehyung were kissing.

he realized how hard it is to pretend and fake a smile. he felt so dirty, dirtier than his shoes, he thought.

he could sense someone was approaching him, did not bother to find out who it was. until the person came closer and sat beside him. he wanted to walk away but somehow couldn't move from his spot, even an inch. its yoongi, he just knew.

"jiminie...don't think about it too much" yoongi said. he wanted to answer, but afraid that his voice would sound shaky and it'll be so embarrassing. "i know exactly how you feel, and i want to heal your wound"

jimin smiled a little, "you hurted me, and now jungkook did the same thing, and now you want to heal me...that's crazy..." yes, his voice was shaky.

yoongi brought himself closer to jimin and hugged him, "like i said, you misunderstand everything. at that time i did not kiss hoseok. he was crying because his dog died and i was there to comfort him. i just hugged him until he stopped crying. you saw me from the back, right? i know this would happen..." yoongi explained everything calmly, he also patted jimin's hair softly

jimin laughed a little. he rested his head on yoongi's shoulder and closed his eyes. he missed the scent of yoongi's perfume, also the warmth whenever he hugged him. "i guess it is too late to apologize, after all of my stupid act and behavior, you deserve to be angry to me..." jimin said.

but yoongi shook his head and let gl of the hug to face jimin. "i won't ever hurt the person i have loved,that is the cruelest thing to do...for me, you did nothing wrong. i should've been more careful on how i act to other people. i don't want to have anymore misunderstanding between us..." yoongi then kissed jimin's forehead for a few seconds.

"still...i'm the bad one. i just don't deserve your kindness..." jimin lowered his tone.

"let's start all over again, and i promise to always be with you" yoongi kissed jimin's forehead one more time.