One

I stood nervously as I wait for a car to stop by, a customer to be specific. I was scared for my life, what did I actually put myself into?

What could possibly go wrong, right?

"You can do this, Camila." I whispered to myself as I close my eyes and took a deep breath, upon opening my eyes; a black expensive vehicle was already pulling over in front of me.

Then the door just suddenly opens, that's the cue for me to get in, right? Oh okay.

I let out a big sigh as I get inside the passenger's seat.

"How much?" I heard. Wait.

A woman? Instead of a rich old man.

I instantly turn my head over to my side and found a smirking lady, I think on her late 20's. "How much?" She repeated, this time her thick eyebrow lifted.

"It... depends. I answered anxiously. "Like if you just want me to-"

"I want the whole package."

"Oh."

"Name you price, Miss."

"$5000" I said right away, I couldn't think of any other amount and that was the first thing that comes to my mind.

If I would let this stranger do whatever she asks me to do, 5000 gran would be worth it, right?

"Okay." She said nodding before she continues to speak. "But it's not tonight though, tomorrow night."

"Huh?"

"Here's my calling card, text me your address, I'll have someone to pick you up. I'll see you tomorrow at 8." She said, handing me a card that has her name and contact number on it.

"Lauren Jauregui?" I muttered as I read the name inscripted on the card on my hand.

"And you are?"

"Camila."

"Alright, Camila. I'll see you tomorrow." She said lastly, a small smile formed on her lips before she leaned over to unlock the door, the cue for me to leave.

-

Hi fam! It's me again. (: