Three

The dinner went smoothly. Thank god. Also, my fast beating heart has finally subsided. And I actually think, Lauren's family have bought every lie we told them; about as being an actual couple.

Lauren's mother insisted that we sleep in their house tonight so it leave me no choice.

"After you." Lauren said smiling as she opened her bedroom door for me.

Who the fuck has a hot tub inside their bedroom? Well this woman does.

It was the first thing I noticed since it was huge and eye-catching.

I mean come on; rich people only.

Everything in this damn house is huge, like the size of her room was twice as big as mine.

"A hot tub, really?" I mocked, smirking at her.

"Because why not? Wanna join me?" Lauren asked, lifting my chin with her finger, before she sealed our lips for a quick gentle kiss. "I take that kiss back as a yes."

"C'mon, Camila. Get naked. Or do I have to be the one to undress you?"

"No thanks. I can do it." I said, letting my white dress fall on the floor, leaving me with just my bra and underwear.

"I said naked." Lauren whispered, her hand snaking on my back and the last thing I know I was braless.

The same hand she uses to unclasp my bra now traveled down my underwear, she slowly remove it and let it fall on the floor as the rest of my clothes.

Lauren sealed our lips once again, this time the kiss was longer. Also, both of her hands were cupping my ass cheeks.

"Get in." She said, disconnecting our lips.

I was already settled on the hot tub and Lauren was still full of her clothes and just looking at me.

"Aren't you gonna get in?" I questioned, "Or do you want me to undress you as well." I continued making her grin.

"Close your eyes."

"What?"

"Just close your eyes and I will get in."

"Ugh. You're being unfair, but whatever." I said rolling my eyes before I shut them and shortly I felt Lauren finally joining me.