Five

I was already getting dry by the softest towel but Lauren was still on the god damn tub.

"Close your eyes, Camila."

"Come on. Not again. I'll see you naked anyway."

"You will soon, but please just close them now."

"Fine, Jauregui." I rolled my eyes again before closing them. I heard Lauren's footsteps getting closer to where I stand and felt her grabbing the towel on my hand.

"Can I open them now?"

"Not yet, babe."

Wow babe, okay.

I felt Lauren grabbing my hand, my palm landed over her breast, she guided me down to her-

"Open." I heard, and soon I instantly open my eyes, I looked down and saw my hand wrapped around her, cock?

Lauren guided my hand again to stroke her cock and I heard her moan.

"You're int-"

"Yes."

That's why. I get it now.

I continued stroking her cock, now Lauren's hands landed over my waist to then pull me for a kiss.

"You're big." I whispred, upon disconnecting our lips and felt her cock fully hard this time.

"I know." Lauren said with a smile.

"Let me suck you." I said leaving a kiss on her neck, down to her collar bone and perky breast until I reach her erection.

I kneeled and looked up to her for the last time and lust was painted on her beautiful green eyes. I wrapped my fingers around her cock again before I lean forward and bring the tip over my mouth.

"Ugh... fuck." I heard Lauren moaned. I was sucking her cock while stroking her at the same time. "Fuck, Camila."

After a few minutes Lauren was already coming on my mouth.

I stood up and we locked eyes for a moment before I felt her led me to the huge bed.

"That was good."

"Just good?"

"Uh... amazing." She stated as she lowered her head and let out a cynic laugh.

"That's what I like to hear."

Lauren and I made out for a bit with the reckless touching over our naked bodies. Now her palm was stroking my legs up to my thighs and now on my-

"You're dripping wet, Camila." Lauren whispered, two of her fingers rubbing over my slick center.

-

That's it for now, fam! I hope y'all are liking this so far xx