Two

This afternoon, a package was sent on my doorstep, it was a white off-shoulder dress with a little note that says:

                                                           I want you to wear this.

                                                                                      - L x

And now I am escorted by Richard, one of Lauren's men out of my apartment.

A different brand of car but the same color parked in front of my apartment building.

Richard then led me to the door and opened it for me.

"Thanks." I muttered shyly as I get inside the backseat.

The whole car ride was just silent except for my wandering thoughts. I was confused. What the fuck is happening? Is this some kind of a kink of hers? Why do I feel like I'm being dragged for an actual dinner date? Ugh.

My eyes were wide open as a huge gate opens automatically, where the hell am I?

"We're here, Miss Camila." Richard said, looking at me through the rearview mirror. The car engine soon dies and he was already out of the driver's seat to of course, open the car door for me.

My jaw dropped upon getting out of the vehicle, a huge fucking mansion was in front of me right now.

"Follow me." Richard says as he led me to the main door.

The also huge double doors opens, revealing a oh-so-fucking-hot Lauren whose smiling widely at me. I know she's beautiful, I've noticed that last night for the short time that we spoke, but tonight she was something else; she was glowing, plus the fact that she was smiling that wide.

"She's here." Lauren said while her head was turn to the side like she was talking to some other people.

Am I gonna be gangbanged? Oh god.

Lauren leaned forward to leave a quick kiss on my cheek that easily made me blush before she held my cold hand and led me inside the house.

"Family, this is Camila my girlfriend." Lauren said, squeezing my hand lightly.

What?

I faked a smile at the four people around the huge table before I took a seat beside Lauren's.

"Camz, this is my father Mike, my mother Clara, my brother Chris and her girlfriend Maggie and my sister Taylor." Lauren introduced, pointing at each one of them who all smiled to me.

Also, Camz? Wow. She already thought a nickname for me? That quick? Impressive.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I whispered against Lauren's ear, leaning a little forward towards her.

"Would you agree if I did?" She whispered back and I could feel that all those eyes were on us right now, so I just gave her a quick peck on the lips after I answered "No."