Class 2-A

Anzu and I went inside the room of  Class 2-A and, unlike the other classrooms that I've been to, this one has a less lively, and more likely a normal atmosphere. A group of boys were gathered in the middle of the room, normally conversing with each other. The orange-haired boy in the group was the one who caught my attention. Judging by the looks alone, I could say he's the brightest and the most approachable one in the group.

"You should've seen Daikichi this morning, Ukki~! When I tossed his sparkly ball to the other side of the fence, Daikichi looked like he's flying when he jumped over it!" He cheered as he waved his arms as if he is flapping his wings. He then gasped. "Do you think Daikichi is a bird?!"

The boy with blond hair and wore blue rimmed glasses gasped in exaggeration. "Then he's a rare animal!"

"Uwah! Then Daikichi would be hunted down by scientists!"

"Then we should protect him with our lives, Akehoshi-kun!"

"Would you guys quit it," a boy with raven-colored hair and deep blue eyes groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Can't you guys be mature from time to time?" He added, making the the orange-haired boy pout.

"Ehh, Hokke is such a kill joy." He whined. "Am I right, Zaki-san? Daikichi's a flying animal, right?"

A guy with indigo hair that's tied in a high pony tail was taken by suprised by the sudden question. "Oh, um... I'm sorry to say that I don't have an answer for that, Akehoshi-dono. I've never heard of a dog fly before." He said truthfully.

"I have seen one," a boy with hair that has a light shade of purple said. He  has amber eyes and has a dark complextion — a foreigner, I presumed.

The orange-haired boy widened his blue eyes in excitement. "Really, Occhan?! When?! Where?!"

"Otogari, don't encourage him." The raven-haired boy scolded gently. The latter just put up a straight face.

"When I said that I've seen a dog fly, I meant that the dog jumped high and far enough to make it look like it's flying." The dark teen explained.

The orange-haired boy hummed as if he's thinking deeply. "So...Daikichi is a good jumper?" He finalized.

"It seems so, Akehoshi. Your pet must have enough training to be able to do a jump like that." The dark teen commented, making the orange-haired boy beam brightly.

"Hehe~ Daikichi is one of a kind."

"Everyone," Anzu gently said, catching the five boys' attention. "I want you all to meet somebody." Anzu looked at me and urged me to speak.

"Um...Hello everyone. My name's (L/N) (Y/N), nice to meet you." I said and bowed to them.

"Oh! Is she the little sister you kept on talking about, Anzu-san?" The blond boy asked as he came near us. When Anzu nodded, the boy looked at me and gave me a warm smile. "Nice to meet you, my name's Yuuki Makoto. If you need any information about anything from studies to the latest gossip, you can always rely on me." He said.

"He's part of the Broadcasting Committee. If there are any announcements, they are the first one to know." Anzu added.

"Yup, so don't hesitate to drop by and make announcements of your own."

I nodded. "Okay, I'll keep that in mind, Yuuki-senpai."

He slightly blushed as he sheepishly scratched his cheek with his finger. "Ehehe, no problem."

"I wanna met her, too!" The orange-haired boy happily hollered as he made his way to us. "Wow! It's like I'm seeing a mini Anzu! Hey, do you have some money?" He suddenly asked.