Class 3-B

I turned to the source of the voice. It turned out to be a young man with shoulder-length wavy black hair with blood-red eyes. He wore a dull brown sweater that's been topped by his school blazer. His necktie was green in color and that gave me the idea that he's neither a first-year nor a second-year student.

"May I know what are you doing in my classroom?" He asked, his voice was hoarse as if he had just awoken from his slumber.

"Umm... Well, I just..." I was about tell him that I came here using the secret passageway but I doubt that anyone would believe me. I mean, it is a secret passageway. "I just got lost, I guess..." I managed to say as I scratched the nape of my neck.

He hummed. "I see..." he trailed off. His eyes fixated on my form as if he's judging my every move. "Well, I won't blame you for that, (Y/N)-chan. It's your first day here. Don't worry, you'll have the rest of the school year to memorize the ins and outs of the school." He said, smiling warmly at the end.

"Thank you, I — wait, how do you know my name?" I asked, surprised.

He chuckled. "Let's just say that two birdies told me about your arrival today, (Y/N)-chan." I tilted my head in confusion, further amusing the black-haired man before me. "I am Sakuma Rei, and I'm looking forward for what you can do in this school, our little producer."

"Sakuma?" I thought for a moment since I've heard that name before. My lightbulb flicked open. "Are you related to Sakuma Ritsu?" I asked.

Oddly, the man's face flushed pink. "So you met my dear little Ritsu? Why, yes. I am his older brother. By the way, did he say anything about me?" He asked, his eyes twinkled slightly by the thought.

"Sorry, but he hasn't said anything about you." Actually, he hardly said anything when I met him a while ago.

Rei's shoulders slumped as a frowned showed on his pale face. "Is that so? Well, I had a feeling he wouldn't." He uttered, his voice filled with sadness. I was about to ask him what's wrong until a loud voice interrupted me.

"AMAZING!☆ My eyes have seen a maiden of beauty!" It shouted and all of the sudden, birds began to fly around the room.

"AAHH! W-Where did they come from?!" I cried as I ducked my head to the birds flying my way. As I hysterically tried to avoid myself from being a landing spot for these creatures, Rei just stood there calmly with an amused smile on his face while some birds took a break on his shoulders and head.

"Hibiki-kun, please refrain your birds. They're scaring the young girl here." He said, his eyes looking behind me. When I turned, a man wearing an elegant green masquerade mask sat at the window ledge. His hair is long and light blue in color with a long braid at the side. His school blazer was hung over his shoulder — wait, is it a trench coat?

"Fufu~ My sincere apologies, Rei. However, I cannot contain this feeling burning inside me when I've have seen such beauty! Ah! Never have I felt this before: the fire that radiates in my soul is so much to bear!☆" He loudly said, dramatically embracing himself to emphasize his so-called burning feeling. Once his light purple eyes looked at me, he got up from his seat and spreaded his arms, causing the birds to flutter even more across the room. "AMAZING! How do you do? I am your very own Hibiki Wataru!☆" He cheered out as he magically took out a rose out of nowhere and offered it to me as he bowed before me.

"O-Oh, um... Thank you?" I said, unsure of myself as I took the rose from him.

"Fufu~ My, my. You're voice is like melody to my ears. No! It's a beautiful symphony! No! It's... HARMONY!!☆" He cried out once more as confetti suddenly danced above us, gently fluttering down to the floor.