Knights

"What's this for?"

"That's for the volume synthesizer."

"What's this for?"

"That's for the sound mixer."

"Ooh, what's this for?"

"That's the power outlet - DON'T TOUCH THAT!" I yelled before the orange-haired teen dared to lay a finger on it.

"Leader," Tsukasa angrily said, his eyes glaring at his unit's King. "Please stop causing trouble for (Y/N)-san."

Leo looked at Tsukasa, tilting his head in confusion. "Who are you again?" He asked, making the red-haired boy twitch an eye.

"For the hundredth time: Suou. Tsukasa." Tsukasa answered through his gritted teeth, clearly annoyed.

"Oh, the Newbie," Leo casually replied. "Meh," Leo added as he shrugged his shoulders before continuing his little adventure around the studio.

I groaned deeply. "Is he really your unit leader?" I asked my batchmate as I watched Leo went inside the studio and looked around. Once his eyes landed on the music stand where some music sheets were placed on it, he quickly skimmed the sheets before tossing them in the air as if they were confetti while laughing like a hyena.

Tsukasa could only rub his temples, an irritated sigh excaped his lips. "To be honest, I, too, was surprised about that." He uttered before sighing once again; this time, I joined him.

It was Knights' turn to perform and I already knew that it would be a disaster. When I looked through Knights' profile last night, I was pretty excited since Arashi and Tsukasa are in the group. They are one of the boys here that I can rely on. I have no problem with Ritsu since, according to Anzu, he will still participate with the best he could despite his drowsy state. For Izumi...let's say that I can handle him as long as I'm near Arashi and not mention his beloved four-eyed junior's name.

I thought that I won't have to go through some trouble in getting them to perform unlike Valkyrie; but when my eyes landed on the name Tsukinaga Leo, I knew that it would be a lot difficult than I that.

Ever since I came to this school, this guy won't stop the whole 'Alien-Anzu-Clone' topic to the point that everytime when we see each other, he would either threaten me by 'calling the authorities' or try to tackle me to the ground so that he can foil my 'plans'. What's creepy was that he would sometimes follow me around school just to 'keep an eye' on me - whenever I arrive at school, whenever I try to eat at the cafeteria, whenever I have my P.E class, you name it. He drew the last straw when he barged in a cubicle I was residing in, in the ladies washroom, while I was doing my business. His reason: I would make a portal to another planet so I can invade Earth. That excuse didn't save him from a week of detention.

"HEEELLLLLOOOOOO~!" Leo loudly sang through one of the mic, making the two of us first years to cover our ears. I forgot that they were still on, and in high volume, too. "CAN YOU HEAR - " Before he could finish, I removed the cords of the microphone inside the booth from the equipment, filling the room with complete and wonderful silence. He continued to talk through the mic but since he is inside the soundproof booth with no working microphone as a channel, he looked like a complete idiot with his mouth opening and closing.

"Tsukasa," I called out, alerting the red-haired boy. "Lock the door," I said, referring to the one that leads to the recording booth.

Tsukasa obliged without hesitation. Once the door was locked, Leo frantically tried to open it but to no avail. Leo then pressed himself on the glass window and glared at the two of us as he possibly yelled 'get me out of here!'