Epilogue

This is the last chapter! Thank-you for reading, your support means the world to me. Remember to drop a vote or comment, I would love to hear any comments about the book as a whole or it's ending. Much love x

Two Months Later

Ryan’s POV

‘If I knew that you had so much crap, I wouldn’t have asked you to move in with me’ Max complained as he carried a large box through his front door.

‘Don’t be a sissy Max!’ Aria yelled from behind him, carrying two boxes in her arms.

‘Get out of the doorway!’ Cameron called out from behind them and the two of them moved, placing the boxes next to my feet, where I had just added another one to the large pile.

‘Do you really have an entire box labelled sunglasses?’ Colton laughed, placing another box on the floor.

‘You guys didn’t need to help if you’re going to be so annoying,’ I joked, opening a box.

‘Too bad,’ Max whispered in my ear, kissing my neck and holding me close.

A flash went off and Max let go of me, walked over to Aria and slapped her arm playfully.

‘If you take one more photo for your website I will kill you’ he threatened and she hid the camera behind her back.

‘She has a website?’ Cameron asked.

‘Yep, dedicated to us. It’s called ‘The Adventures of Ryan and Max’ and it is awful.’

‘I don’t know, it sounds cute, I’d love to see it,’ Colton commented happily and I slapped his arm.

‘Not again! She makes us read the comments and stuff all the time!’ I complained, slapping his arm again for the stupid idea.

‘Hands off,’ Cameron joked, pulling Colton into a hug from behind, the blonde smiled and leaned into him. 

‘He’s right, it is cute,’ Aria defended her precious website.

‘Alright, I call pizza time!’ Max called out, pulling out his keys.

‘I’ll help,’ Aria told him, grabbing her purse.

Max kissed my cheek as he and Aria walked out.

‘So Ryan, I heard your new song, love it.’

‘Thanks Cole,’ I smiled at him.

These past months had been crazy. After going public I cut all contact with Claudia and fired Robert. Aria became my manager and publicist, and she did a fantastic job.

The press covered the story well, none of them believing Claudia’s lies and only positive things we published. Max and I received amazing support from the public and Max was even offered new roles and I was approached by a different label who wanted me to sing the stuff I wanted too. I joined them and I had just released my first alternative song in years, written entirely by me.

Things with Max had been amazing and I was finally moving in with him. We were even planning at trip for me to meet his parents in Florida. We did end up going to his premiere together and it was an amazing night.

Cameron and Colton had fast become a part of our group, and the five of us now spent most of our time together. 

Soon enough Max and Aria returned, pizzas in hand and we sat at the table, talking happily and stuffing our faces with food, and I realised that even if my career had been over, even if the world had hated me, I couldn’t have cared less.