Movie

It was nearing ten o'clock at night and Dazai and Chuuya were sat at the sofa, the curry wiped clean from their plate, and a movie just starting on the tv.
"Oi, Dazai?"
"Yeah?"
"What movie did you pick?"
Dazai scratched his chin and then turned to Chuuya with a grin.
"I think it's a horror."
"R-really?"
"You're not scared, are you?"
"No."
"Sure~?"
"Yes."
"Okay then, just so you know it's an extra spooky one."
"I'm fine with that."
"Chuuya."
"What?"
"You've tensed up."
"So?"
"You're scared."
"Not."
"Are."
"The movies started so shut up."
Dazai was rather disappointed that Chuuya wasn't being entirely honest with him. In fact it was a real punch in the stomach since he thought that since they had just gotten into a relationship they would be able to tell each other things with trust.
Chuuya was obviously put off by horror, but he didn't want to really say anything. But, then again, the two had just confessed to eachother less than an hour ago and it felt wrong to not be honest with his new lover. After all, Chuuya had already told him about his fear of thunderstorms and Dazai had told Chuuya a lot about his past and fears too.
He turned around to face Dazai who was looking blankly at the tv, not paying attention to the opening scene.
"Fine, I'm not a big fan of horror."
Dazai's face lit up and he gave Chuuya a big hug as the film began to switch to eery music, tension creeping into the room.
"Don't worry! I'll protect you from the scary monsters!"
"Shut it!"
A scream echoed from the tv and both of them flinched and went silent, arms around each other as the horror began to show itself on the screen.

Slowly, Chuuya grew rather adjusted to the jump scares and creepy moments, but the more he relaxed, Chuuya realised that Dazai grew tenser and tenser and clung more and more onto him.
He smiled slightly.
"You're not scared, are you Dazai?"
"N-no."
"You are."
"I'm fine." Dazai was pouting a bit and he was biting his tongue to stop himself from screaming whenever a figure jumped out at the screen.
"You totally are."
"Well..maybe."
"Don't worry! I'll protect you from the scary monsters!"
"..that's not fair."

After the film was over and both were rather scared to go to bed in the dark, they put on their pyjamas, pulled out Chuuya's laptop and watched some YouTube, avoiding try not to hide challenges and instead watching funny videos of cats falling off tables and dogs getting their heads stuck in watering cans.
"What should we do tomorrow?" Dazai asked as Chuuya laughed at a cat running from a vacuum cleaner.
"Hm..how about we visit the town?"
"Boring."
"Cook?"
"It doesn't normally go too well when we cook."
"Watch a film?"
"Eh."
"Ugh, why ask when you're just going to dismiss all of my suggestions?"
"Just keep going~."
"Um..how about we go along the seafront or look around the caves?"
Dazai thought for moment and then smiled slightly.
"Yeah. Lets."

After a bit longer of curling up together and watching ridiculous animals, they heard the door click and they realised that Kouyou was home.
"Damn it! We gotta go upstairs!"
They ran up the stairwell and were about to split up to go to their separate rooms, but Chuuya ended up following Dazai without really realising it.
"What are you doing, shortie?"
"Huh?"
Dazai smirked.
"We have different rooms, remember?"
"Oh." Chuuya looked slightly disappointed since he was so used to sharing a room with Dazai. He was about to turn back when he heard a long sigh.
"How can lovers not share a room, though?"
Chuuya smiled and Dazai had to hold himself back from hugging him to death as they divided the bed into their own two sections, climbed in and dozed off. 

Kouyou walked in a bit later on and when she found them together could immediately tell they were in love, and even though it pained her, she decided to let them be.

A/N:
Sorry for the late update, but it's taken a while to figure out how to wrap the story up. This obviously isn't the end, but it will be in a few more chapters. I hope you enjoyed this!