the interview of Freed (np)

5:00 pm

Freed: *wakes up and is tied to chair next to laxus (who is also tied to a chair) and says* WHATTHE*INSERT SOME ANCIENT LANGUAGE SWEAR WORD*ISGOINGONHERE?

Mira san: weeell... Fraxus is my otp... So... We are going to leave you here for an hour and wait for Fraxus to happen.

Wendy san: mira san, what about miraxus?

Levy: and frira?

Author chan: !!! (Thinking some crazy thought about Levy x Freed) heh... I can see it happening... But i don't think i ship it...

Mira san: but you said you liked Fraxus!

Author chan: oh! Sorry, i was thinking about something else. This crazy ship popped into my head.

Laxus: this is dumb.

Sting: this is my (and rogue + frosch + lector's) team ship initiation! Don't mock it!

Asuka: Author chan! You've been gone for so long! You need a new deadline! I learned that word from my mommy, isn't it cool?

Author chan: gomen... I'll try to work on it more... Like one chappy every other day maybe? Or more... Idk...

Mira san: shhhhhhhhh!

6:00 pm

Fraxus is not happening.

7:00 pm

Asuka went home for her bed time. Still no Fraxus movement.

8:00 pm

Cana broke out the alcohol. Mira san is frustrated due to lack of Fraxus.

9:00 pm

Evergreen and Bickslow felt guilty and left to bring Wendy home (she fell asleep)

10:00 pm

Author chan plugged in her phone and turned the observation room into more of a sleepover and gave Levy some books.

11:00 pm

Author chan forgot to add Kagura and Minerva to team ship. Then she forgot if she added them or not. She is to lazy to check.

12:00 pm

Fraxus is still not happening.

1:00 am

Author chan started watching Yuri!!! On ice and Mira created more ships. For yoi.

2:00 am

Erza san, Kagura chan, Minerva san, and Mira san started a pillow war, while Author chan summoned an oc to pillow fight while she reads fanfic

3:00 am

Laxus escaped. Freed is upset about being left behind.

4:00 am

Author chan finished reading and started pillow fighting with every one else. Mira san left to get Laxus.

5:00 am

Mira san captured Laxus and brought him back. She tried to force them to hold hands but only succeeded in breaking Freed's wrist. Laxus the s class wizard + mira san the she devil + weak and scrawny Freed = breaking of bones and a love triangle.

6:00 am

Minerva snapped Freed's bones into place. Meredy, who may or may not be being initiated along with Kagura chan Minerva san Erza san and Ultear san (honorarily), called Lyon. Lyon flipped out because she called him at 6 am.

7:00 am

Reader chan revived Author chan, who died of boredom.

8:00 am

Author chan started watching youtube.

9:00 am

Team ship started playing minecraft. And did the pocky challenge. While playing Minecraft.

10:00 am

Team sectioned out into squads.

11:00 am

Author chan started drawing fan art and everyone liked her fan art while she moaned and flopped around on the floor telling everyone how terrible it was.

12:00 am

Frosch and Plue had a dance off. Which may or may not have also been a cute off.

1:00 pm

Cana got a hangover and went to Bacchus' house.

2:00 pm

Milliana and Meredy fell asleep.

3:00 pm

Sting and Rogue got into a fight... Again.

4:00 pm

Author chan rejoiced because this was the last hour she had to write about and was running out of ideas.

5:00 pm

It turns out that Freed and Laxus escaped a while back, so everyone collapsed on the floor and fell asleep because there was no point to stay awake any more.
Their guilds, who had been freaking out without them, found them and took them back home due to information from those who left early.

Word count: 680 words.

Rogue: no one [beep] asked you, word count.