rescue-ing Lucy not that i care that much tho (np)

if any of you were wondering why i wasn't posting it's because i was writing this

Author chan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE OF MY BEST SOURCES OF SHIPS WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITHOUT LUCY

Mira san: do we even have time to go get her

Laxus: if you have time to kidnap me and Freed and hold us hostage until Fraxus is canon then you probably have time to rescue Lucy.

Author chan: I'll do it it's my fault anyway i wrote it in there besides i need to make an extra long chapter to make up for everything i haven't done and maybe after two weeks...

Mira san: well you'll still post.

Cana san: what about two weeks, Author chan? 

Author chan: nothing.

Wendy chan: YOU'RE NOT DYING FOR REAL, ARE YOU AUTHOR CHAN?!

Author chan: what? no.

Wendy san: are you going away again? is that why you are putting out so many chapters?

Author chan: no my computer class is ending so it'll be harder for me to post because i've been posting then.

Wendy san: ... oh.

Cana san: this is so sad.

Mira san: it's really not.

Author chan: i'll still try to post. I'm just sad because my schedule (that was working so well!) might get messed up.

Natsu: WHAT ABOUT LUCY GUYS FOCUS! I TOOK HER FROM ME GET HER BACK!

Zeref: that was a weird way to say it. oh btw, Jellal, are you still trying to kill me because if you're not, I'd like to join Crime Sorciere.

Cobra: the fork.

Jellal: sure.

Natsu: FLIPPING FOCUS!

Author chan: geez, Natsu. so... Nalu sailed i guess. team ship, go!

*pretty much everyone teleports*

Natsu: WHY'D THEY LEAVE ME BEHIND NOW THEY'RE GONNA GET DISTRACTED

*back at where ever E.N.D. is*

Lucy: HELP!

E.N.D.: gosh dangit woman why does Natsu even like you.

Zeref: ouch.

Lucy: why did you even bring me here and why did you tie me to a rock.

E.N.D.: I'm Natsu sort of so if he likes you than i like you. Also he's an idiot and i want to let him suffer.

Lucy: If you guys are the same person then if he suffers don't you suffer?

E.N.D.: ... Stop confusing me. I know this is a trick.

Lucy: no i'm actually serious. Also if you're the same person why do you want him to suffer? wouldn't you suffer too? 

E.N.D.: We're not the same person!

Lucy: earlier you said you were, tho. Are you contradicting yourself?

E.N.D.: SHUT THE FORK UP!

Lucy: it's an honest question! 

E.N.D.: I SAID SHUT UP!

Lucy: but i need to keep talking so the readers are entertained and Author chan reaches the one thousand word goal for this episode!

E.N.D.:  THEN DON'T USE ABBREVIATIONS LIKE DON'T! AND LENGTHEN YOUR SENTENCES!