We meet again

Hi sorry for the late edit I just didn't think anyone liked the stories I make...they probably don't but I like making them so here you gooooo....

Kaneki's pov

Ghoul he had to be. He can't be human they smelled different....

Time skip

It's math class now, which I hate but I still can't get that guy out of my head. He sits to the side of me and I'm just staring at him not. Not trying to figure out if he's a ghoul or not no I'm just studying his features, he's so beautiful. He brushed his purple hair back to the side as it had fallen in front of his face when he looked down to do the page. Which I obviously wasn't doing.

"You've been staring at me for 20 minutes."

I blush

"S-sorry." I look down at the page brushing my black hair away from my face.

"I didn't mind it, I just wanted to know why."

I blush harder

"U-um I just no reason sorry."

"Oh" Was all I heard him say until he looked back down.

"Finally." I say as the last bell of the day rung. My stomach was growling all day considering all the people walking by me.

"Hi."

I jump.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"I-it's fine."

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for something to eat today."

My eyes started to light up I was about to say yes until I remembered.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I...just...can't I'm sorry."

"Well if you ever want to just tell me."

He said that with a smile on his face.

"I'm Tsukiyama by the way."

"I-I'm Kaneki."

"Kaneki, hm, I like that."

He was much taller than me so it was very hard to look up at him all the time.

"Well, I'm getting hungry I'm gonna go."

"Okay bye."

Time skip

"God Kaneki, your such an idiot."
I said while walking to go find food.

"Your fucking stutter, the way you looked at him, you almost forgot about the ghoul thing."

I smell something. And start to head towards it.

"He probably thinks your an idiot. Tommorow we will find out if he's a ghoul or not."

I see something in the shadows and smell more blood. I walk closer to it, not being able to control my hunger. I start to run. Then I see it or should I say him...