Party Time part 1

Mom Cheri❤️ is typing
Mon cheri❤️: I miss you too.
"Who are you texting"
"I'm texting Tsuki Hinami"
"Don't. Make him wait until tonight."
Tsuki💜 is typing
Should I really just ignore it?
My decision was made when Hinami grabbed my phone out of my hands and put it in her pocket. The smirk she made indicated that she knew I was contemplating. On the ride to my house, it was silent. The party was in an hour and it wasn't too far so I decided to just get changed at mine. Putting the dress and combat boots wasn't hard but the thought of what will Tsuki think kept ringing in my head. As I got on the gloves with fake scissors on them I walked out to Hinami who had already been finished changing.
"You look great"
"Thank you! You do too! There's 40 minutes until the party starts so do you wanna wait or just go there early?"
"Let's wait. We can watch a movie. Your chose"
"It's hard to say no to that offer" Hinami chuckled as she picked out a movie. "How about this one"
In her hands was the movie corpse bride.
"Let's watch it!"
We were pretty much silent during the movie other than occasional jokes and laughter. I asked if she wanted coffee but she said since we were about to leave for the party. Although we couldn't watch the full thing but we could always finish it later.
"Alright 10 minutes let's get going."
"Yup!"
I drove her there. And all I could think is about how she has grown up so much. And all the things she's had to face and overcome.
You could hear the music pouring out the doors. The blasting base to the song was loud enough for me to worry how loud it was inside. My thoughts were interrupted by Hinami talking.
"Wanna just stare or go in?"
"I guess let's go."
We walked up the stairs and to the door with some weird looks given at me. And some stares at Hinami.
We open the door to the bright flashing lights and people dancing on tables. Definitely not my scene.

"Mon Cheri?"
I looked around trying to follow the sound of his found. I knew it was Tsuki I just had a problem with where.
"Hinami give me my phone now"
"Oh ya. Haha sorry here you go"
Battery percentage 20
36 unread text messages
2 missed calls
As you can guess, the missed calls and texts were from Tsuki. I texted him back.
Mon Cheri❤️ is typing...
Mon Cheri: I'm sorry I didn't have my phone. Are you okay?
I put my phone back in my pocket, waiting for a text back. The wig I put on felt messed up so I went to the bathroom to fix it, thank god it's empty.
When I got back I saw Hinami with her boyfriend so I decided to leave and look for Tsuki.
Tsuki💜 is typing...
Tsuki💜: I keep calling your name looking for you. Have you showed up yet....?
Mon cheri❤️ is typing...
As I was typing where I was I felt arms wrap around my waist. I quickly turn away to see Tsuki's smiling face. He kissed me.
"Where have you been mon Cheri?"
"Looking for you."
"Hm let's go dance huh?"
"O-oh okay."