Tsukiyama?

He looked up at me, his eyes have changed. As all ghouls eyes do when they start eating. The smell soon got caught in my nose again and I ran. Ran from Tsukiyama, the smell, and my problems. I heard him calling my name, but I didn't care. I needed to keep running.

After a while, I finally started to slow down and walk again. Just mumbling things to myself as I kicked pebbles.

"Love at first sight, it can't be real. It isn't real. Right???
Ah! Who am I kidding, I fell in love with Tsukiyama."
I sigh. As I continue to talk to myself I start dragging my feet on the ground.
"Alright Kaneki, you're in love with a ghoul named Tsukiyama who you just met. He most likely never love you back, so let's try to get over this quickly."
"KANEKI!"
"Hm?"
I turn around to see the person i really needed right now.
"HIDE!!!"
I pull him into a hug, while still trying to calm my hunger.
"What are you doing?"
"Actually I am on my way home. I do really need to go though, i'm sorry Hide. I'll text you tonight."
As much as I needed Hide, I don't need my hunger overcoming me.
"Aw, okay. See you later!"
He says, turning his corner. I look back at the road ahead of me, it's a long journey home. I better start walking again.

-Tsukiyama's POV-

I ran after Kaneki, but lost him after a little while. In re distance I heard someone talking and decided to head over to it. I peek to see who it is. My eyes lit up to see it was Kaneki, but darken as I see he's hugging someone. That wasn't me. His friend quickly left and Kaneki was all by himself again.

I debate on walking home with him or watching him from the distance. Suddenly it got cold and I watched him shiver. That cute action made up my mind for me.

~Kaneki's POV~

I continue to walk, only to feel it go cold quickly. I shiver, realizing I didn't bring a big enough coat.
"Hello."
I susuddenly feel warmth around my body only to realize someone had put their arms around me. I quickly turn around to see Tsukiyama standing there with a smile.
"U-um h-hi?" I stopped in my tracks, confused on what he was doing.
"You seemed cold and I thought it'd be a good idea to take a walk. So, shall we?"
He says as he waits for me to answer. I remove his arms from my waist and continue walking. I've devloped this thing with my waist, I don't let anyone touch it. I don't know why it became a thing, I feel it has something to do eith my kagune. As we were walking I feel his arms slip around my waist again. Something about hus touch....made me feel so safe and warm. But I can't let him get close to me. At least, not anymore than he already is. So I stop in my tracks and remove his arms again.
"No."
"Why not?" My cheeks flushed.
"J-just d-don't."
We continued to walk until he decided to break the silence.
"So who were you with before?"
Does he mean, Hide? He saw that?
"A friend."
"You guys seemed awfully close."
Why does he jeep questioning me about Hide?
"We grew up together. He's the only one who has been there for me and stuck with me forever."
"Hm."
Is he...perhaps...jealous?
We stop again.
"Why did you stop again?"
"Can we talk?"