Costumes

"But mon cheri, I don't want you to leave..."
Tsukiyama was still clinging to me even though Hinami's car was pulled up.
"I have to go.." I whispered, kissing his cheek. Right when I was about to leave, he spun me around to face him and kissed me in the lips. My face at this point was a tomato.
"BEEEEEEP"
"JESUS HINAMI, OKAY. I really do have to go now" I said with a giggle at the end.
"Okayyy...I'll see you tonight"
"Bye bye Tsuki"
I crouched, getting in the car. Hinami turned the radio on and we sat in silence for the 10 minute drive. As soon as we got into the store Hinami started dragging me around.
"Hinami slow down" I said, laughing.
"No way big brother!"
We got to a certain aisle and as I looked around I saw it was costumes that, trust me, I would never wear.
"Hinami these are way to inappropriate for you or me"
"You still see me as the little girl you used to know huh?"
"Forever and always" I answered, giggling and locking our pinkies which has become a thing we do over the course of the years.
"Go into the dressing room and I'll bring you a few to try on"
"I don't know about this Hinami"
"Just trust me okay?"
And if you think you couldn't be affected by her puppy eyes, YOU ARE WRONG.
"Okay.."
The first costume she throws over is a cop with a short dress, fishnets, and handcuffs on the belt.
"Brother! Let me see"
"Hell no! Next!"
Next was a little devil. I swear to god I'm gonna hurt this girl.
"Next?" I said questioning if I even wanted to see it.
This one was Edward scissorhands except a female version. So this costume had a shirt ripped dress, gloves with the built is scissor like hand, thigh highs, and combat boots.
This is the only one I would actually show Hinami.
"It looks great! Tsukiyama is gonna love this" she says typing on her phone.
"What was that last part?" I question adjusting the thigh highs in the mirror.
"Oh, nothing. You ready to go?"
"Don't you need a costume?"
"Well, while you were taking so long to actually show me an outfit I picked out a costume for me."
She says, holding up a sexy pennywise costume. It's weird to see her like this, all grown up. I guess her and her relationship with touka's brother has gone further than I thought, I don't even wanna think about that or I'll throw up.
"Let's go Hinami"
Message from Tsuki💜
Tsuki💜: I miss uuuu
Mon cheri❤️is typing