The Nightmares Begin

I quickly got up, still staring at the window.
Kaneki? What is the matter?
He looks over to the window as well. I glance at his expression. He looked...shocked?
"Is thay Touka?
"T-Tsuki? How do you know T-Touka?"
As I say those words a she enters again, heading straight for us.
"T-Touka?"
As I sit back down I feel tears forming in my eyes and Tsuki grab my hand. He's trying to calm me down, rubbing circles on my hand.
Touka looks at it, out hand intertwined. She glances at how he's looking at me with love and adoration in his eyes. And she watches how he says calming words, trying to help me stop crying.
"K-Kaneki, maybe I misjudged."
I looked up shocked. Not ever did I think Touka would admit she is wrong. Not because she's an asshole, but because she was always confident in her answer.
"Huh?"
It was all I could say I was beyond confused on how her mood could change so quickly.
Just then Hinami walked up. The brightest smile was on her face.
"Touka! We should invite them to the party tonight!"
"What party?"
A wave of anger went through Touka and I laid against Tsukiyama. That was fairly hard to do considering we are sitting in a cafe.
"This Halloween party i'm throwing...not a lot of people are coming though."
"Big brother you will come right?"
I look at Tsukiyama.
"He can come too!"
Tsuki just smiled and nodded his head.
"Okay we will come. Only if Touka allows though."
"Whatever. You guys can come."
"See you then." I yawned it was only mid-day but I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately. Touka and Hinami leave probably to go set up the party and I look back at Tsuki.
"You tired?
"Just a little bit."
"You should probably take a nap before the party."
"Maybe..."
I have been having terrible nightmares lately. Ones that would remind you of horror movies, but only it's actually happening.
"You can come over to my place and do it, I live really close."
My boyfriend is inviting me to his house. With the smile on his face how could I say no.
"Sure, but we will have to get the costumes soon. I have nothing."
"Don't worry about that."
~Time skip~
As we arrive to his house I can't help but notice how big and fancy it looks.
"Wow." Was all that came out of my mouth while I stared with wide eyes.
I look ovee to see him just staring at me with a smile, when I suddenly got a call. It's Hinami. I love talking to her, and Touka. I haven't seen them since...the CCG took me.
"Kaneki?"
"Yes?"
"YAY you answered! Okay so if don't have a costume for tonight would you wanna come with to get one?"
"Umm...sure, but when?"
"In about 5 minutes."
"5 MINUTES?" As I yell this Tsuki looks at me worried. It's been a long time since I've seen Hinami. I wanted to hangout with her again."Ummm that's fine. I'll meet you at the cafe."
"See ya then. OH and Tsukiyama can't come and he can't know what we are doing."
"What why?"
"Because it's a surprise!!!"
The excitement in her voice was so clear and present, how could I say no?
"Okay that's fine. See you soon Hinami"
"See ya big brother!!!
Call ended
"So what is happening?"
"I guess Hinami wants to take me somewhere."