Chpt. 8 {I'm Not That Drunk}

A/N: My apologies on the short chapter, it just matched the theme better when it was shorter

We decided on planning a party.

Parties aren't usually my forte, especially this type, but Finn seemed to really want to do it. And I know that the rest of the group will too.

We decided on planning it at Finn's house. I will tell my parents that I'm sleeping over at Scarlett's, who they still think is my friend, and we will all be good.

After planning the whole party, we decided to call Millie, Sadie, Gaten, Noah, and Caleb. They all said they could come.

Our party was tomorrow. I was excited, but not excited at all.

~~~

It was the night of the party and Millie and Sadie, had just arrived. We were ready. We had everything we needed and this was going to be fun! Hopefully.

~~~

It's been a long while of partying and the party is almost over. It was to end at two in the morning and it was now 1:30. Finn was walking around, more like stumbling and slurring.

His words were a blur and I don't think his senses were any better.

I decide it's probably best if I bring him away from the drinks. I bring him upstairs to his bedroom and close and lock the door.

                           "Hey Finn," I say, trying to be soothing.

"Hey princess" He slurs.

"You should go to sleep me and Millie can close down the party."

"But, I wanna drink more"

"Sorry Finny, that's not really a good idea." I say.

"Come here" Finn slurs and waves me to the bed.

I sit down next to him.

"You look nice princess"

"Finn, I'd be surprised if you could see anything right now" I reply

Finn smashes his lips onto mine and I relax into the kiss. I shouldn't kiss him. He's drunk. I pull away from the kiss and put a finger to his lips.

"Awww" He whines.

"Sleep off the drinks Finn," I say and stand up making him lay down.

He lays down and goes under the blankets.

"Princess?" He slurs whiny tone, "I'm not that drunk"

A/N: Early chapter for Flametastic_fangirl ! Hope you enjoyed! <3

A/n: It's now edited