Chapter 3

A few weeks have passed now, and both Sebastian and Sabrina are back at home with Chris, Taissa, and Emma, and so far, Sabrina has settled in okay. Or as okay as a newborn baby can settle into a new environment. She's also been a rather quiet baby. Though all the diaper changes, Chris swears both Taissa and Emma never went through as many as Sabrina when they were her age.

"Chris." Sebastian sighs, stretched out on the couch, with Sabrina on top of him. "It's your turn to change her now." He says, sitting up slowly with Sabrina.

Chris looks over his shoulder at Sebastian from where he sits on the floor entertaining Taissa and Emma. "But I'm busy with Tai and Em." He says. "Can't you change her?"

Sebastian frowns at that. "Chris, you've gotten out of changing Sabrina's diaper for two days now. It's your turn to change her diaper." He says. "This is a team effort, remember?"

At that, Chris sighs. Sebastian is right, looking after Sabrina is a team effort between the pair of them, just as it was, and still is, with looking after Taissa and Emma. But that doesn't make Chris hate changing dirty diapers any less.

"But, mommy! Daddy's playing a game with us!" Taissa whines, before jumping onto Chris, trying to make him stay on the floor.

Both Chris and Sebastian would be lying if they were to say that Taissa and Emma seem to look and act as though they're being left out these past few days. Fortunately though, something that both Taissa and Emma are currently unaware of, is that next weekend, Chris is going to be taking them out to some animal farm for the day. Sebastian isn't sure if he and Sabrina are going to be going with them or not just yet, as he's not quite sure how Sabrina would cope as such, even if she is a rather quiet newborn. And it might be a little early to take her out to begin with.

"Girls, it's daddy's turn to change Sabrina's diaper." Sebastian says. "How about I play the game with you for awhile just till daddy is finished changing Sabrina?" He suggests. "That sounds like it would be fun, wouldn't it?"

But, the look on Taissa and Emma's faces at that suggestion, isn't one that Sebastian was expecting. Nor does it make him feel that great. It doesn't help that his hormones are still a mess right now either.

"No! We just want daddy to play with us, while you look after the baby." Taissa says, while Emma nods in agreement.

Chris seems to notice this, and he carefully moves Taissa off of him, and gets up. "Girls, I'll be back soon." He says, before walking over to Sebastian, and gently taking Sabrina from him. "I've got to go change Sabrina's dirty diaper. Mommy can't just do it himself."

Sebastian smiles gratefully at Chris, thankful that he's now decided to change Sabrina's diaper, since it is his turn to change it now anyway. Looking down at Taissa and Emma, as they sit on the floor looking on after Chris, Sebastian sighs, before moving onto the floor next to them.

"So, what are you both playing?" He asks, looking around at all the My Little Ponies laying round on the floor in front of them.

"Daddy meant to play ponies with us." Emma says, pouting, as she grabs one of the ponies off the floor. Sebastian isn't entirely sure what pony it is, though he thinks it might've been Fluttershy, judging by the yellow and pink, but he's not one hundred percent sure if it is or not.

"Well, while you wait for daddy to get back, I can play ponies with you both." Sebastian suggests. "Then once he gets back, he can go back to playing ponies with you both, how about that?"

"But daddy is more fun playing ponies with." Taissa says. "He can play them better than you can, mommy."

Well, at least she's honest. Sebastian thinks at that. He won't admit it to them, but what she said actually hurt a little. Though, she's probably right, Chris did have siblings that he got to play games with when he was younger, while Sebastian didn't. It didn't help that he didn't exactly have that many friends growing up either. But he still wasn't really expecting Taissa to actually say that, even though it is probably kind of true in a way. Chris is usually the one that the girls get to play games like this with most of the time.