Chapter 7

"Chris." Sebastian sighs. "Our car definitely isn't big enough for all of us to fit in and go out somewhere tomorrow." He reminds him.

Just minutes before, Chris had suggested to Sebastian that they all go out somewhere for the day tomorrow since Sebastian's mother is here. The only problem is, is that their car is certainly not big enough for all of them. Plus, their car is a piece of crap, and their other one is still sitting in the garage needing to be repaired.

But even then, the other car they've got is still nowhere near big enough for them all.

"I know, Sebastian." Chris says. "That's why I'm looking online for a new car." He says, scrolling through the listings of cars for sale. Cars that will fit them all inside.

So far, Chris couldn't really find any decent ones for sale online. Well, decent ones that'll be big enough for them all anyway - and big enough for future children that they're sure to have - so he keeps on scrolling.

Though, he's beginning to think that maybe he and Sebastian should go to a car dealership place and see what they've got there. He's sure Georgeta won't mind watching the girls for them for a couple hours.

"Do we even have enough for a new car?" Sebastian asks, glancing at the screen.

Chris shrugs. "Well, after this new contracting job I've got this week, we should hopefully have more than enough." He says.

Sebastian frowns at that, folding his arms over his chest. "But, Chris. Don't you usually get the money till after the job is finished?" He asks. He doesn't exactly know when Chris normally gets paid, but he's fairly certain it's usually after he's finished the job. "And it usually takes weeks, months even for you to finish."

Chris knows that Sebastian has a point there, but luckily his boss, Steve Rogers, had informed him that the people that the job is for pay half up front, and then the rest once everything's finished. And also according to Steve, they pay a pretty decent amount of money.

"That may be true, but luckily they're paying half up front, and I've still got some money saved away from that last job I had." He says. "Rogers said that these guys give a decent amount of money up front, then the rest once it's completed."

Sebastian nods. "Alright. And I don't suppose sometime this week you'll be meeting with these people then?" He asks.

Chris nods. "Yeah." He says. "We are. So, we're gonna have to ask your mom if she can watch the girls for us on Tuesday night."

It takes a few seconds for Sebastian to realize that Chris had said we. As in these guys who've hired him want to meet him as well, not just Chris. Honestly though? That's not something that Sebastian really enjoys. He doesn't tend to be that great in those type of situations after all.

"Wait, do I have to go too?" Sebastian asks. "Chris, you know I don't tend to be very good at these things!"

"Come on, Seb." Chris chuckles. "You were fine last time." He points out.

Sebastian crosses his arms over his chest once more, staring down at Chris. "I wasn't really though, Chris." He says. "I was only about two months pregnant with Sabrina then. I felt like I was going to throw up the entire time we were there."

Chris sighs at that, sitting back in his chair, looking up at Sebastian. "Will it make you feel any better to know that Rogers's husband will be attending?"

"I guess so, but it still doesn't really make me want to go." He sighs. "At least they're not expecting us to take the girls with us, as I'm not sure we'll be able to control them while we're out meeting these people, despite how well behaved they are."