Chapter 23

Chris stares down at Sebastian. As much as he had already guessed what was wrong, actually hearing those words come out of Sebastian's mouth... it's a much different feeling than having guessed it.

"Oh, god...." He trails off, setting the puppy down on the bathroom floor, and making his way over to Sebastian. "You should have called me as soon as you found out, Seb." He says, sitting down next to him and pulling him onto his lap. "You know I don't like you having to go through this when I'm not here to help out."

Sebastian sighs, shrugging, not really fancying telling him that the reason that he didn't call him about the pregnancy as soon as he found out about it, was that he wasn't sure if he even wanted to go through this again or not. He's still not completely sure, but he feels as though he may very well be leaning a little more towards keeping it, but terminating the pregnancy is still an option... one that he's not too sure if Chris would agree with.

"I'm sorry, Chris." He sighs. "I just didn't want you to worry about me is all." It's not necessarily a lie, but it's also not the whole truth. "Besides, I've had Anthony here to help out around the house while you were away. He's taken the girls to the park right now, and should be back in an hour or two."

"Well, I'm still disappointed that you didn't call me about it." Chris says, before stopping. "Wait, Anthony?" He asks. "Does that mean he knew about this before I did?" He's not so sure how he feels about Anthony knowing about Sebastian's pregnancy before he himself found out.

Sebastian looks up at him. "Relax, big guy. He practically forced me to tell him." He says. "And, I've really only known about the pregnancy for a week or so now."

"A week?" Chris asks. "Sebastian!" He sighs, finding himself getting a little frustrated and hurt that Sebastian didn't call him as soon as he found out about the pregnancy and that Anthony knew before he did. "Okay.... now I'm hurt that Anthony knew about this before me, but what matters is that I'm here now."

"Sorry." Sebastian says sheepishly, leaning his head on Chris's shoulder. He knows that he should've called Chris as soon as he found out about the pregnancy, and he had a feeling that Chris would be a little hurt that Anthony knew about this before he did. Though Anthony did basically force him to tell him about it, he didn't mean for him to know about it before Chris.

Looking over towards the puppy sitting on the floor staring at them, Sebastian sighs. He's not very pleased about Chris bringing home a dog, but he's not going to make him get rid of it. Really, he's only not pleased about the timing of them now having a dog, otherwise he'd be fine with it. But puppy plus pregnancy? This is going to be a lot tougher than it already seems to be... not to mention the three kids they have already....

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Chris says, after a few minutes of the two of them just sitting there on the bathroom floor.

Sebastian just nods as he lets Chris help him up and get himself cleaned up, and into some cleaner clothes. There may be a bit of vomit on his shirt that he never noticed, so a change of shirt is a good idea. Besides, the clothes he's wearing right now haven't even been washed for a couple days as he's just been too worn out to do any washing, and put any clothes out to be washed. Well... actually he hasn't even changed his clothes in like, two days.

Chris sighs, shaking his head, as they make their way upstairs to their bedroom slowly, the puppy following along behind them. Sebastian's previous pregnancies were never this rough on him. Sure, Sabrina was a bit rough at times, but nothing compared to this.

"How hard has the morning sickness been hitting you while I was away?" Chris asks, getting Sebastian to sit down on the bed while he grabs him some clean clothes.