Chapter 31

I should've said on the last chapter that I'd try and get this updated at least once a week or once every two weeks.... Oh well.... But I do want to have it finished by the end of next month.

//\\//\\

"Chris!" Sebastian calls, sighing in frustration as he gets no answer.

They've got to Skype his mother and tell her the news about the pregnancy. Somehow they had managed to forget to tell her anything about it, so now they're having to call her on Skype to tell her the news.

Well... they should be anyway. Sebastian is currently waiting in their bedroom for Chris to get his ass in there so thy can call his mother together.

Sebastian isn't even sure what the fuck it is that Chris is doing right now. He said he'd be up here soon. But that was nearly half an hour ago now, and Sebastian is beginning to grow a little impatient as he waits for him to get up here.

He really doesn't want to have to get out of bed and go find him right now, but it may have to come to that very soon if Chris doesn't hurry up.

"Chris!" He calls again. Once again, no reply. "The fuck are you doing, Chris?" He sighs, muttering to himself.

He's going to have to go downstairs and find out where and what the hell Chris is doing. Which means he's going to have to get out of bed. Something that he really doesn't fancy having to do.

Though, right as he gets up out of bed, he hears Chris walking up the stairs. Which means that he didn't have to get up to go find him after all.

"What took you so long?" Sebastian asks, as soon as Chris walks in carrying two mugs.

"The girls wanted to watch one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, but I had trouble finding the discs." Chris says. "And I uh... I made you a hot chocolate."

Sebastian looks down at the mug of hot chocolate Chris is holding out for him.

"You're forgiven." He says, taking the mug from Chris, before he's sitting back down on their bed. "Now, we gotta Skype my mother and tell her the news."

Chris nods, he too moving to sit on their bed next to Sebastian. "Right." He says. "After your mother, who else do we still need to tell about the twins?"

They've already told Chris's parents along with his brother Scott and his sisters. It's just Sebastian's mother they still need to tell.

And the girls.

And Anthony and Scarlett.

"Well, we still need to tell the girls that they'll be getting two little brothers." Sebastian says, sipping at his drink as he brings Skype up on his laptop. "And we've still gotta tell Anthony and Scarlett."