C2

Funny how your plans go up someone's butt and get lost there.

It started as a sweet summer Georgia day.

I sat my butt in my comfy chair -as planned- on my front porch. I pulled up my pleasure book ready to devour it. I opened the first page squinting because my eyes were already burning from the glare of the sun.

I closed the book trying to decide if I should go to my room and continue my conquest or just stay outside and enjoy the fresh air.

Ummm... well. My room sounded more entertaining until I used my book to hide the sun as a truck rumbled through the concrete road and pulled up to the abandoned house. The abandoned house that I admired calling it my muse ever since I decided on becoming an author.

    I don't know if it was my anger that made my vision waver or the heat waves through the south, but I walked over with my book behind my back trying to figure out how to approach this situation.

As I get closer to the front door, I see muscles of honey going in and out of the abandoned house.
Who is this boy? This is my territory and no one steps foot into it.

The more the boy climbs up and down the porch stairs, creaking under his weight my anger drives me all the way to the stairs. I run up them as light as a feather and as soon as I tried to cross the door frame I slapped right into the boy.

Through the boy's packed muscles, he did not budge. I on the other hand flapped around like a car dealer's balloon. I reached out for the boy's hand but he just smiled at my epic fail.

I slipped from the top step and my leg bent over the second while my head hit the third and my arms found their place on the road.

I look up at the yellow ball in the sky trying to take deep breaths to get the oxygen back into my lungs. I don't know if my chest was tight because I was embarrassed or if the anger that I was trying to stifle because of this imbecile just let me fall.

A pair of brown legs walk over my body and continue its journey to wherever it is. Seconds later the legs travel back over my head again. He wasn't even paying me any attention.

You can have my muse but you cannot disrespect me.

I reached for a leg and punched the back of his knee. He tumbled on top of me letting the items in his hand fall.

I try to wiggle from under his weight but he was too muscular and I was too scrawny to win the battle.

The boy slowly balanced himself, putting both arms around my head and hovering over me.

His honey complexion sparkling with sweat dropping off of him. Everything about him was full: the sandy poofy curls,
  long dark lashes, light brown almond eyes, plump peach lips, and that smile. It's a smile that would bring evil and good together to sit at the same table to dine with Faust.

I swear I shivered under his body. Sparks of attraction tingled through my body and put me in shock. I was completely paralyzed, how was I going to get back home?

"What do we have here?" The boy pulls his lips between his teeth with a slight smirk but the rest of him looked unamused. But one good thing was his voice that relaxed my tensed muscles. It was like butter, smooth and savory. It's a southern accent but it was not like mine, it was deeper with a warning behind it.

"Do you talk?" He asks. Sweat drips from his nose into my eye. I blink but the only response he gets from me is a sigh.

"Slater!" The boy calls. Who is he calling too, isn't he the only one around here? Why couldn't I move my mouth, the only thing I do is sigh.

I was proven wrong when I see a pair of legs bend down to my eye level and a familiar face stares down at me. The new boy had all the fullness of the first boy.
Everything from the curly sandy afro to the full plush lips. There was no way I could tell the difference if the new boy didn't pick up a camera from the ground and wrapped it around his neck.
"You dropped my cameras bro." The boy says with that same darn accent.
I sigh in delight.

Camera boy picks up the object around his neck and snapped a picture of me. He walks away flapping the picture around him while pacing back and forth.
"Sorry," the boy over me huffs in frustration. "I got in a little problem." He looks down at me and swings in disgust.

Camera boy stops his pacing and looks down at the picture and smiles.

"Can we keep her?" He asks. I tense at the thought of someone keeping me. I am a human being, not an animal.

The boy's eyes connect and the one on top of me become rigid. He turns back around wearing a devilish smile. "Good idea."

Oh god! What were they thinking and why didn't I move from this position a long time ago instead of sighing like a dummy?

Before I know it my knee moves up hitting that special spot and my head clash with his nose. The boy stumbles back.

I slipped from under him and start running towards my house. I heard a loud curse and look back to see if the boy was fine.
Wrong thing caring for those two but what could a storyteller do? They have a thing for trouble. But then I didn't know it was trouble. The only thing I knew was that I attacked a boy and he was on the ground holding his nose and his crotch.

The other one stood there with his camera to his eye snapping another picture of me and his brother in pain.

The camera boy lowered his camera and saluted me with the three pictures and a smile.

My muse had to get me into trouble.