C3

It was pitch black.

The darkness engulfed everything but my eyes and a ball of fire.

My eyes were glowing white; and the red ball of fire floated in front of me. I could feel the power that centers around the ball as it wobbles forward, drawing me closer as the figures behind me tries to keep up.

My quick steps are slowed by the members behind me.

I hear my footsteps and feel the wind gust around me.

The shadows pull me back and a white flash pulls me up.
>>>
My eyes snap open, landing on the almond eyes and a sweet grin.

"Good God." I hurriedly pull my cover up to my neck.

I think he realizes that I was naked. He looks at my hands raised up to my neck to cover every inch of my body and lift his bushy eyebrows in amusement.

"Hello," he pushes a button on his canon camera.
"The light in here is stunning, honeybunny."

"That's not my name." I say following his every move.

He walks over to my closet and fumble around then toss something at me.

I caught the balled up fabric. Silently thanking him for grabbing sweats and an oversized crop tee.

I quickly slip them on while his back is turned taking pictures of random objects around my room.
"New camera?" I ask scooting myself to the edge of the bed. He turns it around and inch closer to the bed.
"This old thing," his eyes twinkle as he looks down at it. "It's older than the polaroid one, I'll tell you the story some other time."
I drift off to a time where we could possibly talk to each other. Where he take pictures of random things and I laugh about how unnecessary they are.

I shake my head of the daydream and focus on the present.
"Why are you here?" Directness is the way.

"I want to be your friend. I like your energy," he walks close to the window, turn back around and take another picture. "That's a nice shirt by the way."

I look down and actually pay attention to what was on there. It was by softball tournament shirt that said 'To Win You Got To Play The Game,' but then I really noticed what he was looking at.

My nipples were bulging the shirt out, raising the fabric and causing my belly to show. I wrapped my arms around myself and did a grunt of embarrassment.

When I look back up to the window. A window that I know for sure was close because the AC was in was now open letting heat in.

I walk over to close it when I see a note taped to the glass:

Your invited.

I pull the sheet off the glass. flipping it to the back finding two more words scribbled largely: Dirty Midnight.

I am not going to anything. An even better question is who do they know when they just moved here?

They shouldn't know a soul. But really if you look like that on a summer day, just walking to the grocery store can get you the whole high school to be your friend.

I roll my eyes and put the invitation in a book and walked to my closet to change into something with less clothes.