C6

Bash told me he would be done with Delirium by this morning. I don't know how but here I am knocking on the front door.

No one comes.

I put my ear closer to the door and hear loud screams. There was no way anyone could hear my soft knock. I try the knob, luckily it turned.

I step in and braced myself for today.

Yeah it was screams but it wasn't coming from the twins. A stereo was on and demons seemed to blast my eardrums out. I look around for the source. The room was clear now and one of the twins were in the kitchen making breakfast and the other on the couch reading Delirium.

"Bliss!" The one on the couch screams at me in excitement.

"Can you hear me?" I ask yelling over the noise that these boys think are music. I can not speak that loud so I am certain I will lose this scream battle.

I look over at the one in the kitchen and motioned for him to turn off the music. He just nodded and the music gets louder.

I was not getting mad. I was fuming, if they were really paying any attention to me they could see my eyes glowing red and my blood pumping. I walked around the counter in the kitchen and yank the cord from the wall.

"What the hell?" The curly head twin in the kitchen waving the spatula in my face.

"Back at you! Who listens to that crap? That sound like someone getting dragged by a killer and they won't stop screaming!"

"No!" The boy yells. He slams the spatula on the stove and close the distance between us.

A flash came from the living room. This one screaming must be Bash.

Wait where did he get a camera from wasn't he just sprawled out on that dusty looking couch reading through this noise. How can he even do that I couldn't even hear myself think.

I look back at Bash as his fingers are snapping in my face. "You listening shorty?"

I pushed his hand from my face. "Don't snap in my face. That's rude!"

"Not as rude as you coming into my home touching my shit."

He turns around and turn the the stove off stove. He walks to the cabinet and grab three plates. He stacks everything he made on the plate. He tilts his head to the dinner table.

I turn and see that Slater is already at the table patting a chair next to him. When did these boys get the time to put this house together, or even get this stuff?

I sit and Bash drop the plate in front of me and eggs spilled off onto the table. Slater quickly grabs out and stuff the eggs into his mouth, smiling at me with a full mouth. I looked down at the plate and see the angel tarts that I craved yesterday. My mouth waters but I had to think logical here.

"Um what is this?" I point down at the tart.

"Breakfast." He simply says and bite into one of the tarts.

"I mean the tarts, is there something in them?" I think again before my body takes control and devour the yummy sweetness.

"Are you trying to ask me are there drugs in them?" He suck the filling off of his fingers and grab for another one. "Would it matter? You ate more than your body would be able to handle two nights ago." My eyes bulged and I looked over at Slater. He was stuffing his face with bacon. I look down at my plate and didn't see the bacon that was there a whole second ago.

"You were blissful." Slater counters.

I groan and Bash continues. "That girl was cool, who was that?" He devours two slices of bacon whole.

"That girl was drug induced because the one who came in here first was looking for her book that she wanted to read since the beginning of the school year." I huffed out.

"I like Alex." Slater mumbles. "He was a badass invalid if I met him I would date him." My brows arch in confusion.

"Are you gay?" I ask before I could re-word it. My darn directness.

"No. I'm bi." He says. "You are too."

"No I'm not!" I cringe.

"Yes you are. You see beauty don't you?"

"Yeah...."

"You like how guys and girls look?"

"I don't like girls." I defend myself.

" That's not what your eyes were saying two nights ago. You were undressing those beauties with your eyes." Bash interjects.
He stares at me through his glass of milk. That's how they get buff. "You naughty naughty girl." He smirks.

"I was influenced by drugs!" I scream in annoyance.

"I saw." Bash bites his bottom lip.
Ash's statement enters my brain about being lucky Bash didn't see me.

"No need to scream Honeybun. It's okay, how about we just play a game. You like games don't you?" Slater asks.
My heart starts beating. I need to get my anxiety under control. It's the way he said it, sinisterly and flirty that makes me worry about what could possibly come next.

"Games?" I respond.

"That's a yes or no answer." Bash retorts. He must know what the game is.

I don't say anything I finally stuff the tart in my mouth. They taste even better.

"That's a yes then. You have to pinky swear that you won't break the game no matter what." He put his pinky next to my hand. I whine an unsure whine. Slater pouted his full bottom lip.

I couldn't resist. My pinky hooked around his, praying that this game would be fun.