Chapter I : Beginning Of Time

The place is filled with shadows. The wind blows with a cold touch. The trees bend and sway as the gale sweeps through the plains. The grass sings with grace with the breeze. Everything feels nice and majestic.

The land was enveloped with darkness along the night sky. Stars can be seen sparking through the ocean of shadows of the heavens. In the plains, someone was lying asleep. It was a young boy. He sleeps silently with the wind blowing down on him.

His hair sways along with the rye. His arms were against the ground. His chest faces towards the earth and his back is looking at the sky above. He is lost with his past being unknown.

- Monday, August 12, 2030

After a while, the lad woke up with the night bringing gusts of cold to the face of the earth. He stood up and looked around. He can see the peace that lingers within the vicinity. As he scours the land, the night gets deeper.

He roamed the grass field for a few minutes until he reached a cliff. He ascended up to observe his surroundings. As he goes higher with his steps, a searing beam of light can be seen in the distance. A light of hope shines in the shadows of the evening.

He can see a tower on the other side of a vicious sea that separates the lad and the lighthouse. He tried to look around for a path to the lighthouse, yet to no success. As he observes the area, he sees a town at the distance with homes kindled by lights.

*Lightning Zaps*

As he was amazed by the sight, lighting struck down. The town seemed peaceful until the sea called upon for its demise. He saw a huge storm approaching the small town. The storm was enormous and it spins around as it approaches the hapless town.

The storm wreaks havoc to its path. Just right before the storm lays waste on the tower, suddenly, something occurred. Everything was frozen. Everything was in a pause. Leaves were flying everywhere, the waves splashed as they hit the rocky cliff, and the tower was still standing erect with its destruction seconds away from it.

Everything suddenly moved back. It moved backward in time. The gust and gale went back reversed. The thrown leaves rewind back to the trees. The waves flowed back to the blue sea. This strange event was seen by the boy and he was in shock.

"What is going on?" the boy said to himself as he sees this weird phenomenon. As things rewind back in time, the boy felt something weird. Suddenly, he also felt his body moves backward. He was being pulled back in time along with everything else.

Everything was turned into a void of darkness. The boy was stuck in this dark abyss. All around him was just shadows. The whole place was turned into emptiness. After a few minutes, something in the distance sparked. The boy approached the shining object and found out that it was a device. A clock reflecting a light source.

As the boy picked it up, he saw that it has a crack in it. When he touched it, a sudden voice was heard. A familiar voice said, "Perry! Mr. Harris! Don't you dare sleep in my class!". When these words were spoken, everything came back into sense. And the boy suddenly woke up.

He was actually having a deep sleep. He was actually dreaming. The lad was now in a bright room. It was filled with fellow people and a woman was standing in front. "I don't want my lessons to be neglected, Perry," the woman said to the lad with anger. "I'm so sorry, ma'am," the boy replied to the woman who was his teacher.

"Make sure of that, Mr. Harris," his teacher said. "Yes, Ms. Greenville," the lad said. After coming back to his senses, the boy is back to reality. He rubbed his eyes and brushes his hair with his fingers. He felt back energy after his slumber. It took him a moment to regain focus and sees that he has a class to attend. He yawns and he looks around him.