Chapter VII : Moment

During the breeze and chaos, there ambles a little girl in thick clothing in the park. The kid seemed to notice Perry drawing, so she approached him to see what he's doing.

As Perry continues, he also saw the girl coming. She walks slowly, dragging her feet, with her arms at her back. "H-Hey there mister! What are you doing?" the child asks with a mesmerizing tone. Perry answers her with a spasmodic voice, "Well...I um. It's probably something you won't understand. But here, check it out" 

She just nods and waddles back to her parents. Perry just sighed and lays his back on the bench. He looks upon his watch and it hasn't been that long. He tries to resume his drawing but somehow felt like something was lingering in his mind.

Some time later; someone came across behind him. Perry tried to look back, but he was too lazy to do so. Perry didn't bother to look at the stranger anymore. But suddenly, the stranger covered his eyes which surprised Perry.

*Bites*

In his surprise, Perry tried to break free and bites the person's hand. He then quickly turns around only revealing that it was Nil. With all that suspense, Perry just turns red and felt embarrassed. 

Nil complains about how hard Perry's teeth were as she shows her hand to Perry engraved with teeth marks. She whines but soon calmed down as she strokes her hand. After a brief moment, she looks up onto Perry who is quite acting awkwardly.

Perry apologizes to Nil as he rubs her hand with some cloth. Nil just laughs and pinches Perry in the arm. "Who even bites someone that just wants to surprise you?" Nil jokingly said to Perry as she points at his face.

She then said that she was fine, and asked Perry if she can sit with him. Perry agrees with sweat dripping down his temple. He then asks for forgiveness as he quite harmed her in some way, but Nil replied, "It's not a big deal, Perry."

He then tried asking Nil if she wants some snacks while he lends her some biscuits. Nil accepts the food and the two ate together in the park. The bench was not quite long enough for the two to sit, so Perry put the plastic-filled snacks to the ground.

Nil nudges Perry as she tries to fit on the bench with such midget space. The two had a laugh when they try to figure out how to fit together. Suddenly, Perry clumsily hits the biscuits he gave to Nil. They flew to the ground covered with astonishing snow.

The flakes of the biscuits fell down slowly and it somehow had a dramatic effect. Nil just chuckles to Perry's clumsiness. She looks around them and tells Perry, "Even though you have been such awkward, you didn't fail to do it best"

Perry, who somehow doesn't understand that much, just gave Nil a good old thumbs up. Perry smiles with his eyes closed out of pure joy. While busy trying to give his best smile, Nil took a picture of him.

*Flash*

When Perry notices the flash, he asks Nil, but she then quickly cuts him out with, "Nah...just lighting." As the boy tries to ask again, Nil swiftly covers up his mouth with her finger and said, "Alright...my turn to ask!" Perry just nod and checks the time.

Nil then started the conversation by greeting Perry with some simple questions. She then tells him that they met each other a little bit earlier than expected. She said, "I was expecting to meet you tomorrow, but I guess today's better."  

She then tried to ask Perry of his purpose of going to the park. Perry answered accordingly. He was then told by Nil to tell her more about him. To which Perry coughed in a low-key. He turned towards Nil and blabbered things.