Chapter III : The Watch

It was almost dusk when Perry got back home. Assuming what happened earlier, it was quite exhausting. The sky was turning creamy yellow. The air was really getting colder and the birds were flying over the horizon.

While Perry is walking down the road, he took out his drawing book to look at what he made today. When he was turning the pages, he saw the sketch that he drew earlier. He then remembered what happened. He took a pause then tried to remember what happened.

"What has happened to my life?" he told himself as he scratches his head. He then continued his walk home. His steps echoed throughout the streets. It was dark and cold. Suddenly, a familiar feeling came back to him.

*Breeze Whistling*

Perry felt so jittery as the breeze consumes his whole body. He's shivering out in the road and his knees made him fall down. He laid down as his body weakens, and he lost consciousness. Laying down in the frozen concrete, his vision turns into darkness.

Everything turned empty and the world was consumed by shadows. As Perry gets his senses back, he woke up in a familiar place. He was lying in a grassland under the night sky. The wind is blowing strong and the clouds are rumbling.

Perry hurriedly stood up and wandered around. He checked if there's a place to go. He just ran and ran until he managed to reach a cliff. A storm was brewing near him, as he gazes upon the stars, lightning struck him and everything disappeared.

Everything was calm and silent, then Perry heard a serene voice saying, "Hey. Are you okay? What are you doing there?" Perry woke up once again, but he is now back at reality. He immediately stood up and answered the person.

When he faced the person, it was a boy with almost the same age as he is. His hair was straight and dark black and has pale white smooth thin skin. His eyes shine like jewels. The boy's wearing a face mask mainly for just an accessory. Perry asked the boy if he was the one who woke him up. The boy replied, "Yes, I am. I was just worried about you. You see, this is not a good place to sleep."

Perry was about to thank him, but the boy walked off. He seems to be not interested in making social interactions. Perry just moved along as he could no longer hold up his thoughts of the vision. He exhaled and his breath can be seen due to the cold.

He picked up his stuff along with his drawing book and pats his self to get the dirt off. He then proceeds to continue his way home. He tried to look back to the boy, but he was no longer there.

Perry finally arrived at his house. His mom was not yet home, so he just went up to his room. He changed his clothes and relaxed a little bit. After a while, he feels something going on his mind. It was full of enigma and nuisance.

In a solution for the disturbance, he tried to wear it off by checking out the internet using his phone. He logged into his social media account and surfed the net. As he scrolls upon his feed in his phone, he suddenly received a notification of a friend request from someone.

The name of the person was "Nil Catherine Nevin". Perry clicked on the profile. As the page loads, it revealed a familiar face. A cute, simple, and shy girl. He immediately stood up in his bed and questioned himself, "Was this the girl that I bumped into?".

He scrolled even further in her profile and saw some of her activities were quite praised well by her followers and friends. As Perry keeps on searching, he noticed that the girl was a famous figure in their school. She was a violinist and a great leader in the music club.

"Well lucky me," he said to himself as he approves her request. Perry then falls down to his bed as his mind was blown. After a few moments, another notification appeared. Perry checks it out and it revealed someone messaging Perry.