The Beginning

Bonnie's P.O.V

PIRATE'S COVE
“Ohmygosh, Chica, this pizza is amazing!” I exclaim happily. I'd told Chica and Foxy that I had tried to hunt Freddy down, and that I couldn't find him. It’s technically a lie, but I did look for him. Anyways, Chica thought we should celebrate by having some pizza, and let me tell you that that was the best idea anyone had had all week.

“I know! Even I can surprise myself sometimes!” Classic Chica, always complementing herself. I still love her though, her and Foxy. “So Bonnie, what actually happened while you were looking for Freddy?” Nothing gets past her..
“I looked for him everywhere, I just couldn't find him. Maybe I just was in the wrong place at the wrong time.”
She still doesn’t trust me.. “That happened to me, too! It couldn’t have been that you weren’t in the right place, because I was checking the cameras, and he wasn't on any of them. I couldn't hear him in the kitchen either, so he wasn't hiding in there.”
Foxy leans back against the wall. “E ain't been in ‘ere since ye left earlier, and nobody hides in the bathroom all say, not even th’ lil ones who’re scared of th’ lad. Point is, Freddy’s missin, and we gotta find ‘im. You wanted ta talk to ‘im, didn’t ye lad?”

Chica looks pleased. And slightly confused. “You were gonna talk to him? I’m so proud of you Bonnie!” That's my sister for you. She pretends not to care about me but she really does. Still, I know she's worried, so I try to lighten the mood.
“I was gonna go talk to my best friend after I confessed my undying love for him, and then I got pizza. I don’t care. Win-Win for me either way. On the one side, I would've got to know i Freddy hates me, and then get pizza. On the other hand, I'm not sad cause Freddy hates me- I don't know if he hates me. I still get pizza. Either way I get Pizza. I’m fine.” Foxy laughs, and I’m glad that he isn’t as worried as Chica. Who, speaking of which, isn't fooled.
“Bonnie, are you hiding something from me?”
“No............ ok yes... .... I.... might have- FREDDY!”

I cut my own sentence off, because there in front of me, was indeed the love of my life. He isn’t happy.. Oh no.....
“Hi Bonnie, yes I love you too, but that isn’t important right now, the important part is-“
“Wait What? Why didn't you tell me?” I have never been happier or more confused in my life. Freddy speaks again.
“I was scared. It doesn’t matter right now ok? Look, we're getting replaced. They’re going to close down Freddy Fazbear's. If there’s anything you want to do, do it now.”
He looks at me meaningfully, and I know what he wants me to do. I lean forwards and close my eyes. I swear, he tastes like heaven.

THE END

Ok, not exactly. This is part one. If you want to pretend that they never get switched on again and ‘die’ in love, then by all means do. However, there will be a part 2, set in the FNaF 2 pizzeria. I’m not sure of the plot, but I know that I can't write any more into this story. Part 2 will switch between Bonnie and Freddy’s P.O.Vs, as well as some of the new characters.

I did not intend for this to happen. I do not know how the story will end. But I do know that from now on, I will post one chapter a week, starting with next week. That’s not to say I won't post anything this week, it’s just saying that I won’t post chapters all the time.

And with that, I will see you in A Taste Of Heaven 2: Something Old, Something New.
~Raven