dragon shifter love story - Title is Undecided

Note: Please know that I literally dreamed most of this one up a few months ago and I had forgotten that I had written it down until recently when I found it. It is still in its really early stage in development. I could really use your guy's help with this one, dreams work in your head, but not always on paper! Please comment and enjoy!

Two kingdoms that were once at war are now at peace, though 'peace' is a relative term.

Kayvin Fafnir (great name, I know) is the young king of the Kingdom of Breyting (maybe, the kingdom's name has yet to be decided upon) and he has decided to make a lasting treaty with the other kingdom through marriage. Or more specifically, his marriage, and a few of the other Breyting court noblemen and women, to the court of the other kingdom, which, for now, we can call Kingdom H.

The kingdom of Breyting is a kingdom of shifters, ranging from falcons, to bats, among the commoners; and from more mythological creatures like wyverns and pheonix's. The main thing is that they all have wings of some kind.

Kayvin, as part of the royal family, is a dragon. All of the royals are dragon-like creatures, and since he is the king, he is the most powerful of them all.

But seeing as the Kingdom H is full of non-shifters, with a few sprinkled throughout, Kayvin thought it would be wiser to stay in "human" form until the other court grew used to them. He even posed as a normal nobleman instead of the king he is....hopefully they would be accepted.

Princess Amelia (Amy) of Kingdom H hates being a princess. She'd much rather be a knight, but.....of course she couldn't be anything more than a princess, or a queen one day, or something.

But at least she could train.

But when the war ended, and she lost her chance to go to battle, well, let's just say she wasn't a happy camper. So when her parents told her that some of them were coming to the palace, she saw it as an opportunity to finish what her parents were too scared to do themselves.

Would Amy succeed? Or will Kayvin's peace treaty work out without any bloodshed?

Find out (eventually) in the new dragon - shifter book! (I will update this part when I come up with a title name)