The Mermaid's Prince

What if the mermaid wasn't the one to change?

After he was saved by a mermaid when his ship sank in a storm, Prince Erwynn of Meredydd has become obsessed with finding the beautiful sea maiden that had brought him to shore. Desperate, he made a deal with the local witch, in order to find his love, though at a terrible price.

Because he had seen her, he must lose his sight, and must search blindly through the vast oceans. Would he ever find her?

Mairin, a Maiden of the Sea, knew the ancient laws. She knew that it was against the law to save a human, to let him catch a glimpse of her, but she couldn't help herself. She was never a very good siren, she couldn't stand to see the deaths of others, so when she spotted the human male desperately trying to keep his head above the stormy waves, she knew she had to help.

She left him on the beach and hurried home, hoping that no one had noticed her absence from the group. She knew that it was unlikely that she would ever see the male human again, so she never went back.

But one day, a male entered the Maidens' domain, and she knew that things would never be the same again.

Would Erwynn find his love, or would she reject him?

Find out, in The Mermaid's Prince