Supernatural Guessing Game (not actual title)

The picture explains most of it. ⬆

But here are a few suggestions of my own.

You don't mention exactly what you are, nor do you make it obvious.

Neither the people in the school, nor the reader will know what you are until the very end, or at least near the end.

The whole point is to keep the reader guessing.

Throw in some odd quirks for your main character, but introduce them as normal, everyday things, as if they aren't strange.

Oh, you only come out at night? Maybe you're a vampire. Or you have a night job/class. Or maybe you're someone who is severely allergic to Ultraviolet light.

Oh, no one sees you during a full moon? Maybe you're a werewolf. Or maybe you're obsessed with the moon. Or maybe you just want to get to sleep at a decent hour.

Oh, you have an amazing singing voice? Maybe you're a siren. Or maybe you come from a family of singers. Or maybe you've been practicing with a voice coach since you were little.

Maybe you're something no one has ever seen or heard of before.

Or maybe, you're just a human, and you can't let them know what you are, so you do all sorts of strange things to keep them guessing.

It's up to you.