subway? subway.

Idk, is this getting any reads? RIP. idfc xD, fun to write dumbass fanfiction. (btw, im procrastinating so you're welcome.)

(Y/n) POV
"Thank you for shopping at soobway!" I yelled at a customer who proceeded to give me a confused glance.

When the shop door closed, I laughed my ass off as they walked away with their food.

"When will you realize that that joke is sooo not funny."

I looked back up to my partner in crime who just looked at me with an unamused face.

I rolled my eyes, "It's funny, you just don't know how to take a joke."

Amy, my assistant at this soobway, just scoffed with a smile, "What do you mean by that? I'm the queen of jokes!"

Amy flipped her hair and posed making me chuckle lightly, "Yeah right.."

I looked and saw another customer making me sigh and walk towards them. Amy watched outside the door to see if anyone was coming..

Of course I told her about Josh, Amy is literally the best at keeping things like that a secret.

She supported me and would not shut up about me liking him.

Yes. Big shocker, I have literally fallen in love with my idol and I don't know what to do with myself.

I sighed as a line started to form for the sandwiches which really confused me.

The subway which I work at usually has one or two customers per hour. Three if we were lucky.

But the line was starting to form and I knew it would be awhile till my next five minute break.

I was finishing one of the customers sandwiches when I noticed their face. It was all red and blotchy, but the person had a large smile on their face.

I arched my brow in concern, "Are you okay?"

The person looked at me and grinned, "Couldn't be better!"

They then paid and left with their food.

I laughed to myself about the person's reaction and went back to making sandwiches.

For the next few minutes, emo's were just coming in and out of the store making me really confused.

Like who's here? Brendon Urie?

Dunno. (See what I did there? ;) ok I'm sorry..)

Finally, at one point, I walked up to the cash register and started typing in a few things before starting to look up.

"Hello, welcome to subway. How may I help yo-?"

My words stopped as I looked up to find a yellow-haired man grinning down at me, "Hey, do you work here?"

I felt my heart stop as Josh just grinned down at me with the cutest smile. I squealed and ran around the counter to get to the man.

I jumped into his embrace as I squeezed him tightly.

I widened my eyes and backed up, "Wait, but how did you know what Subway I was at?"

Josh grinned, "Don't really know, just guessed."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Guess you're good at guessing..."

Josh laughed while I giggled. I looked behind him to some of the customers looking impatiently at the two of us.

I widened my eyes before closing them and scratching my head in embarrassment while smiling.

"Hey, (Y/n)? Don't mean to interrupt but we kinda need to do our job right now..." Amy whispered over the counter.