Eridan's Dream/Memory

I was waiting in a room where they kept Sollux. But they told me he had been out to eat lunch. And to wait because he would be there shortly. The room was so hot I held my phone close to me. I kept my eyes on the door waiting for Sollux to come out but the doctor came in instead and told me some things I couldn't believe my ears

"Well I would like to let you know that if he attacks you please press that button next to the door it will give us a ring. And you might ask about his his skin-"

"Maggie it'th fine I can walk mythelf you know".

My eyes widen, my heart started to feel fast, my palms started to sweat, The room got hotter I tried so hard to control myself but as soon he walked in. My heart dropped his skin was turning gray down his arms and up his neck. He had to wear a white t-shirt with white I think sweatpants. His face lit up when he saw me his frown turned into a smile. But the thing he said was the through my off

"Can I pleathe hug him?"

"Sure Sollux go for it just a hug okay?"

why the hell was he asking a hug? And "just a hug?" What does that even mean? Well it didn't matter all that mattered was Sollux and I were gonna met again. He came up to me and hugged me tightly I obviously hugged back tightly I smiled and my eyes were watery. I noticed the doctor saw and said to Sollux

"Sollux you hurt him be careful"

"Oh thit I'm thorry Ed."

"I w-wasn't hurt I w-was crying of joy because I get to finally see you Sol"

"It'th been awhile huh?"

"I'll leave you two been um nurse did you-?"

"Not yet sir"

"Thit okay hold on Ed."

I sit back down to see his nurse pulling out some needles. Sollux sits down calmly and gets his shots he sighs as he goes a little limp. I quickly get up as the nurse says.

"Hey it's okay he's shot get him like this he just needs to lay down for 10 minutes okay?"

"Jeez..okay."

"Want something to eat or drink?"

"W-water please?."

"Sure thing hun I'll be back"

The nurse leaves. I walk over to Sollux as Sollux looks at me smiling as he grabs my arm and says to me

"Fuuuck do I hate it here..I'm not even crazy at all"

"Sol. Your skin is grey..w-why?"

"Oh that pfff it'th nothing"

"Your skin is not supposed to be grey sol."

"I honethtly don't know why I jutht woke up one day and poof there it wath. But it god damn hurtth when it threadth."

"Did you have any pain killers for that?"

"No they don't do thit at all.."

He's eyes were closing slowly as I chuckled and grabbed his hand and said to him.

"Are you tired?"

"...only a little"

"Get some rest okay?"

"Okay~"

When I was about to walk away and out his room he quickly sits up and pulls my arm as I get yanked from him almost knocking my glasses off. As he kinda yells/whispers.

"Don't leave me pleathe.."

"Sol i-"

"Pleathe ed your all I got. I GET THO LONELY IN HER PLEATHE DONT LEAVE"

"Alright sol please keep it dow-wn- ow-w sol!"

He digs his nails into my arm as he squeezes my arms tightly and says to me.

"Don't leave me alone with thethe people Maggie ith the only nice one here!! Ed take me out of here I want to go home!!"

He's eyes start to water as I gently put my hand on his face as he starts to cry as I say

"Sol hey I'm here I'm not leav-ving I'm here see I'm here "

"T-take me home.."

He's tears finally come down his cheek as I wiped them away as the nurse walks in and places the cup on the table as she rushes over to Sollux

"What happened?"

"I-I don't know-w I w-was gonna leav-ve the room to let him rest but-"

"Maggie get me out here!! Take me home!! IM NOT CRAZY DAMNIT!!"

"Baby baby relax deep breaths please relax I don't want your doctor coming in here."

She says to him as I looked her. She didn't look back at me clearly she knew why I looked at her. I grab Sollux face and made him look at me.

"Sol sol look at me I'm here did I leav-ve?"

"..."

"Sol answ-wer me did I leav-ve?"

"N-no."

"Then all your fine I'm not leav-ving I'm right here"

I hugged him tightly as I smile as he slowly fell asleep. All I remember I was playing with Sollux hair.

I wake up in my room freezing cold I shiver as I get up was about the window but I look out the window the sun was setting. Just as I was looking at the door I see..

"Sol?"

He was down there staring at me his skin was all black he had..he had horns his eyes were red and blue, and his hair was white he was covered in...blood. My heart speed up my eyes widen. And backed up and quickly put on my shoes and sweater and ran down stairs to my backyard. My backyard had trees and a head those trees there was a forest. As soon I get there he was gone.

I looked around the trees to see if he was there. I slick my hair back and thought to myself. *am I going insane? Or did I just see him?..maybe it just in my head..but..* the smell of honey hit my nose. And I walked towards the smell.

It was going deep in the forest. It was so amazing how the trees looked. I put my hoodie on as I kept following the smell. It started to get windy as I started to shake.

This better be worth it in the end..