Sollux: Make Eridan Feel Better.

Aradia Pov:
They wake me up saying the was free to go with his oxygen tank. They gave me five bottles of medicine one for his chest pains, the other to refuse the tar from spreading, and other one for him to relax and pretty much makes him fall asleep during the pain. And so many things the doctor told me. Eridan was done changing as he grabs on to his oxygen tank. He sighs and without a word he leaves the room.

The whole walk and ride back home was quite. He held on to my arm saying he was thankful, and I told him I'll take care of him. I took him home he looked at his home scared to go in.

"Hey what's up amp0ra?"

"..I don't think I should go in there I mean.."

"I already called y0ur dad and br0ther and their b0th c0ming h0me fr0m w0rk early they have been w0rried sick ab0ut y0u"

"That's the first"

"..Eridan l00k at me"

I grab his face making him face me and I spoke.

"What ever y0ur thinking f0rget ab0ut it!. We l0ve Y0u f0r y0u and n0thing I mean n0thing will make me think twice ab0ut that. I h0pe y0u kn0w I w0nt l00k at y0u differently."

He smiles as he hugs me. I hugged him tightly as I helped get off the car and bring down his oxygen tank. But as soon we got down we see his brother arriving. I smiled as he parks his car and comes out and ran towards Eridan and hugged him tightly.

"Shrimp! Your okay!!"

"I'm fine cro."

"Wvhat happened?"

"..w-well I guess this black tar is surrounding my lungs and is the reason w-why I have chest pains"

"And the oxygen tank?"

"..basically my life now-w..w-without it I can die"

"Eridan..."

"Cro I'm fine and aliv-ve."

Cronus hugs, and crying to him.

Eridan Pov:
I end up going to woods after my dad started to cry and fell asleep with my brother. I sighed and dragged my oxygen tank with me and I though *how-w the hell am I going to do w-when I try to cross ov-ver the riv-ver.* then I stop in front of the water I looked down at my tank..what if Sollux doesn't see me the way?..if he'll think different about me? Or will he see me the same. As I was thinking about this I see the smoke surrounding me I jumped to see Sollux right in front of me with shocked in his eyes. *i knew it..he sees me differently* my eyes water up as I looked away. He grabs my head and rubs his thumbs on my cheeks. I broke down crying as he hugged me tightly.

Sollux arms made feel like I was home. Like nothing was going to happen I liked this feeling. As he let go he helps me with the oxygen tank and floats me over. I land on he floor to see the house more closed up. I looked at Sollux and said.

"I clo2ed up the hole2 here 2o you won't get cold anymore."

"Thanks sol.."

I looked around to see some sheets and a bed that was on the floor. I smiled and sat down on the bed. Sollux brings me a blanket and kisses my cheek.

I smiled he sat next to me holding my hand. He pushes my chin up to look at the top and I noticed to see the stars shining my eyes widen as I laid down. He joins in and says to me.

"Now we can 2ee the 2tar2 together"

"W-why did you do this?"

"Don't worry about iit"

"W-well thank you sol..thank you."

We chuckled as he cuddles me. I cuddle back as he kisses my forehead. Tonight was a great night