The Hospital

Eridan Pov:
I wake up being rushed in the hospital. I see the light past by me as I hear the heart beat monitor. The oxygen mask around my mouth I looked around to see Aradia faintly talking to the nurses as they flash the flashlight in my eyes. I groan as they rush me in a room and check me up. The nurses called the doctor as he rushed in. He puts down his clip board he looked at my shocked as he tells the nurses.

"Get an x-ray room now please"

I started to panic as I pull of the IVPs off my skin as the nurses held me down. I said to them

"Let go!....I'm fine-"

Then the pain came back I stood there in shock. The nurses lay me back down as I couldn't scream but groan in pain. *whats happing to me?! Why now?! Am I going to die?*i said to myself as they took me to an X-Ray room.

Aradia Pov:
as I walking back and forth biting my finger nails. As one of the nurses come out I rush over to him as I asked.

"Is he alright what happened?"

"Are you one of his sister or family member?"

"His friend"

"Well since your already here might as well tell you. He was rushed to an x-ray room and found something. Rare in and around his lungs."

"In and around like what?"

"Let me show you"

I followed the nurse as he takes out an x-ray of Eridan and shows it to me.

"It's like some black tar is surrounding his lungs and that's what causing him to have chest pains."

"0h..what n0w?."

"Well for now we'll wait for the doctor to see his result of this because she just went to see what was causing this."

"Can I see Eridan?"

"Sure follow me again"

I followed and end up to Eridan's room he was awake. I rushed over to him and hugged him

"Aradia w-what is going on?"

"Hey y0ur 0kay."

"Hello"

The doctor comes in as she smiles and stands next to Eridan checking his clipboard as she says

"Well since you don't know Eridan there's this black um unique tar in and around your lungs making you have a hard time breathing and having chest pains."

"..wwhat noww?"

"Well I want you to stay over night as for now on you have to that this oxygen tank around you..with out this Eridan you will die."

"What ab0ut the tar?"

"Well do everything to cure that but for now I want him to bring along his tank."

I looked at Eridan as he lays back and rubs his face and left his hands there on his face as he beings to cry I hugged him tightly rubbing his back telling him everything will be okay.

That whole night Eridan didn't talk or looked at him. When they put that oxygen wire around his nose he never looked at me. And laid down all night I felt bad for him and laid down with him and hugged him. He grabs my hand as he begins to cry again. My Eridan was sick..and he needs my help.

For now on I will take care of Eridan and make sure he wear that everyday. Because not only cause I care but because he's my best friend.