Sollux: Tell What Happend

Eridan Pov:
I wake up coughing, warm. I looked around to see I was in the abandoned house but where? I sit up to see the fire there. Then I here some pebbles being tossed in the water. I slowly turn around to see..him sitting there. I couldn't believe he's was right there sitting down. I thought I was going insane again. When I was about to say something he answers

"Niice to 2ee you too.."

"..s-sol.."

".."

He scoots over for me sit next to him. I crawled over and sat next to him the moonlight shining on eyes. I noticed that we was wearing a sweater. I grabbed his shoulder and said

"Is that really you sol?.."

"What do you thiink?"

"Sol..I-..I really don't know if it's really you or I'm going fucking insane again.."

"...IIt2 really me ED.."

My eyes began to water as I hugged him as he quickly pushed me away.

"Ed no hug2.."

"W-what the fuck? W-why not?"

"Ju2t no hug2 okay?"

"Is this w-were you been? In this abandon house?"

"Were do you expect me to be? My hou2e?"

"I expected you to text me saying 'no ed I'm aliv-ve don't w-worry I'm not fucking dead'"

"II know ed"

"..THEN W-WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU?!"

"Ed plea2e don't 2tart-"

"NO FUCK YOU SOL!! PEOPLE SAID YOU W-WERE DEAD!....they thought I was insane! Kar though w-was insane for believ-ving you w-were aliv-ve..but..I knew-w they w-were w-wrong.."

"..."

"Do you hav-ve any idea how-w much I fucking...how-w much I looked for you??.."

He gets up and walks towards the door. As I started to cry. As he stops his glowing red and blue eyes shinning. As i wipe my tears away and looked out the whole and said.

"You ev-ven care??.."

I heard him sigh as he closed the door behind him making me cry more. For ten minutes he comes back with a jacket that he wrapped me around. I didn't make eye contact with him he said to me.

"IIf ii diidnt care?..ii wouldn't of buiild you a fiire to keep you warm, or giive you my 2weater."

I look down to my hands then the water. Then he says.

"You 2houldnt be here Ed.."

"I can-..I can leav-ve if you w-want.."

"II ju2t don't want your dad to worry about you."

I scoff

"Trust me he w-won't w-worry..he know-ws I been looking for you.."

"Gue22iing you been home late before huh?"

"..w-what happened to you?"

"What?"

"You know-w w-what.."

I finally looked at him as he sighs and takes off his sweater. leading to a memory of him as he was taking of his sweater as he was in a hospital room readying for his shots. His skin was getting worse the nurse walks in (Sollux Pov:)

"Ready darling?"

"Not really"

"Well come on then let's get over with then and I'll leave you alone."

I left up my shirt as he rubs the cotton ball on my arm and gives him me three shots. I started to feel dizzy and weak the usual. She lays me down. As she whispers.

"The window is unlocked for you to escape."

"Waiit..uh what?"

"I want you to leave this place the Doctor is going to test to you and..I don't want you ending up dead.."

"H-hold on wh-"

"Sollux listen I'm going to change you okay and I want you to leave out that window please just listen for once."

I was so confused but I nodded she. Change me into some jeans and a sweater along with a different color shoes as she lays me back down.

"When I leave this room I want you to start leaving Sollux"

"M-m-mggiie waiit!"

"What is it sweetie?"

"T-thank you..t-thank you"

She smiles at him and kisses my forehead as she says.

"We will see each other again okay?"

I nod as she smiles and walk out the door. I get up and pulled a chair over and reached over to the window as I hear the footsteps getting closer. I tried my fastest to climb faster but the footsteps became louder and louder. Until the footsteps just pasted my room. I sighed of relief as I put leg over the window and jumped down. Landing on my side I groan.

As I hear the doctor screams

"What do you mean you don't know where he is?! God damn it Maggie. Set the alarm find him I want him dead or alive!"

My eyes widen as I began to jog away as I hear the alarm go on. I felt sharp pain all over my body but I kept on running and running until I couldn't hear the alarm. I stopped running and dropped to the floor. The water splash on my face as I tried to catch my breath then I see the house right in front of me..decided to just sleep there a few days..but ended up living there. The memory was over leading back to Sollux and Eridan. As Sollux looks at Eridan. Eridan with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Sol.. I-"

"II know. Ed don't cry you know II hated iit when you cry."

"I miss you sol."

"II Mii22 you to Ed."

"..hey I'll come back tomorrow-w after school okay?"

"What no ed-"

"No fuck you sol I'm coming I hav-ven't seen you in a long as time I'm bring you extra food and clothes."

I smiled as he smiled back and gets up as I walk him out he takes a deep breath. I rolled my eyes and float him over where he left of his shoes and sweater. He looks at me and waves. I wave back as I watched him leave.. noticing that he was wearing one of my shirts. I remember that shirt..