The Abandon House

I finally stop walking taking a rest as I see an abandoned house. It was so big. I walk towards the water.

Sollux pov:
I sitting in one of the room sleeping until I felt someone's presence. I opened my eyes and growled I jump down from the ceiling. I take a peek out the window as I see..

"Ed.."

I see him looking at the house. My eyes widen as I backed away. I didn't want him coming near this house. So I sent out some some out the windows to scare him. But he was only looking at the house. I frown he quickly took off his sweater and shoes and he jumped in the water.

Oh god did he see me?. I went up the stairs and stayed in the shadows As he comes in the door squeaked I hear the water drop on to the floor as he says

"H-hello?.."

He starts to cough as he put his arms around himself to warm himself up. God he's changed, he looks so much older. I thought he would've been worse honestly.

"I'm-I'm just looking for a friend s-sorry if-.."

*He stop why did he stop?* i ask myself as he looks around and begins to cry as he looks around the house. He sniffs as he burst out crying as he falls on his hands and knees.

"I've gone insane...I'm nev-ver going to find him...maybe their right..m-maybe he is dead."

My eyes widen and I ask myself *wath he looking for me? Thith whole time?*. I float down the floor. Walking towards him as he still cries. Just right before I was going to reache out for him. He gets up and wipes his tears as he looks up at me. I froze there in shocked that he saw me.

He's eyes widen as he looked at me. We both looked at each other with shocked. Eridan fainted in front of me as I quickly catch him.

I groan as I pick him up I float up the Attic we're I sleep I laid down some old clothes of mine as I start a warm little fire for him. I looked at him and sat next to him. I look up at the giant hole the house had in the attic. It was a full moon I tossed down some small pebbles.

I hear Eridan groan as I continue to toss small pebbles.

Welp this going to be a weird convo between us.