Deal and Conditions

??? POV

"What is it Chara" I said . "My first condition is you won't remember about anything about him, it means memory lost and the second,  since I'll be the one to take you to him, I will be part of your life on this new world, Are we clear" Chara said.*sigh* "Yes, we are clear and it's fine that you are part of my life so only the first condition is the kind a bad news to me" I said.

"Don't worry  even you don't remember him at least he remembers you" Chara said. That gives  me the determination "Thanks Chara" I said. "sheesh I don't do that to cheer you up" chara said while blushing.

"The truth is I always wanted you to be my friend or brother so thanks for giving me a chance" I said. I only smile while chara blush because of what I just said.

"STUPID I DO THIS FOR MY SAKE NOT FOR YOU" Chara said while yelling at me that makes me giggle because even I can't see chara I feel he is blushing about it.

"But really thanks chara atleast I can see him again" I said. while chara mumbled only to herself,

"I should be the one  to be grateful,  because you don't give up on me,  yet you show me the right thing to do  and you treat me as  a family or friend" chara whisper yet he said out loud "So thank you frisk because of your kindness and mercy I change" Chara said. I only smile "So I guess, that's it our deal and conditions are clear" I said.

Chara POV

"Are you sure about your decision Frisk!?" I said. "Yup, I'm already sure about it and I know I will regain my memory about him hehehe "Frisk said.  "heh you cheeky determine girl" I said. "Chara  can you teleport me now  because I kind a miss him, really" Frisk said.

"Well that's good for me  so frisky, see you on the other side" I said. She smile at  me and says  "See you to Chara on the other side"  Frisk said. As I slash her to teleport her to where G.